FIRST POST FOR THE LADY'S

• Hi my name is Pam. I am the better half of Devonpam.

We have a 2016 base model bought last August. We have 2,100 miles on Fred(yes we named the SS). :D

We live in Southeast Missouri and heading to the SSIT's next month.

We can't wait to meet other SS owners and check out the great mods and get some ideas for Fred.

Pam

• :rolleyes: where there are women 8o .... you can expect the men to gravitate to... :D

@devonpam My name is Angela, 35 from the greatest southern state of Alabama. I speak with proper English only when I have to, but have to concentrate harder on my words. HA!
    Husband had been watching the "slingshot" for about a year after they came to the market, and I definitely didnt take him seriously with his looky looing... coming back from a trip last May, on our Goldwing, he mentioned just stopping by to "look" at a Polaris Dealership... what the heck i thought.. so we did, and walked out with a slingshot on order. We took possession in mid August 2015 of one 2016 RED (cause somebody said red was faster) SL model. Been loving and rubbing on her every chance we get... We name all our vehicles actually... White Ford F150 is "Penis" (no, its not a compensation thing,its a replica... :thumbup: ), Red Dodge Caliber is "Betsy", Maroon Goldwing Trike is "Baby", and the slingshot is "Jezebel". Its fitting, she looks slutty, and will give anybody a ride... :D
    Spent an exhorbant amount for mods.... of course my exhorbant amount may differ from others... and i think the best additions we've added was to the rear end, bilsteins, hugger fender,a belt gaurd my husband (USAF Retired) designed a bird into the belt gaurd to watch over his rearend , and spoiler wind wing. we also enjoy the bullet concept top during those muggy months of summer.

I sure am glad to see a "ladies room" on this forum.... hope we have some more join in here!!!! thanks for this thread!

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Angela,

Glad to see you in here. Ignore the guys, that is what I do for the most part. :love:
    Just kidding.
    Betsy is my black F150's name.
    We are wanting to put a wing on Fred but waiting for SSIT to hopefully see some wings in person and decide what we want to do.
    Are you going to SSIT?

Pam

• well, I don't know what your rear end looks like :00008356: but it's the in the top 5 mods we've added..... It looks factory, it arrived in perfect condition.. I can't say the same for the hugger fender, but after speaking with the vendor it was replaced and we received another that was in perfect condition, we were well pleased with how it turned out. The rear end of the sling looked unfinished, and missing something... A black hole really... You'll like the way they look no doubt

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• This will be are first year at SSIT. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. We are signed up for the rides we wanted and also for the dinner Friday night.
    We are heading out late Monday afternoon and staying on the other side of Nashville. Getting up early the next morning and should be arriving Tuesday afternoon in time to get registered in.
    We are traveling with our two small dogs. We have a beautiful cabin rented about a mile from the host hotel.
    We are really looking forward to hitting the road.
    Pam :thumbsup: