Why purchase a F4 Customs Windshield

• Just wanted to put in a post and video that will explain why you would want to purchase a F4 Customs windshield for our Polaris Slingshot.
    We offer 3 different heights in Clear and Tint and they will fit any slingshot even the ones with the aftermarket tops.
    Thanks for watching and ride safe
    Don Frank
    President
    F4 Customs Inc.
    330-968-4644

• We have had our F4 +5 with Baker Wings for a month now, and wish I placed them onto our "Need to have" list rather than the "Want to Have" List.

If you are on the fence about these, pull the pin and get them. You won't be sorry.

• I have said this many times before. It's a "must have" item. Service and sales are top notch. I had the stock blade windshield when I bought my SS and I couldn't even breath due to the amount of wind hitting me.

I am 6'3" and I have the +3 tinted and I wear a baseball cap at 110mph and it never even shakes in the wind. I also have the wings and they are great when you want to funnel in a little extra air.

Great product!

• I have had a +3 on my base since Don began shipping the original versions. It works great and second how easy it is to clean and no scratches. I clean mine at every gas up and have been using the standard crappy paper towels at the stations with zero scratches on mine. It still looks new. I also like that it beads up water as I have been caught in a couple of downpours and it is pretty amazing how the water tends to bead and run off without any treatment on it at all.

My only nit is the obscured vision when looking out the curved section mainly on the drivers side but hear the new versions do not have this. Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new shield.

• I have the F4 +5 ( trimed down 1 1/4") if it wasn't for this windshield my wife would have a rock in her eye socket. She was so saddened about the mark on the windshield, I told her not to worry, it done it's job. It protected her beautiful face and thats all that matters. It also could have saved her life. This happened at 80 mph on the highway.
    Thank you F4 for an awesome product. We won't ride without it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• And this comment is a free pass to at least 1 mod. Pick a good one :thumbup:

I have the F4 +5 ( trimed down 1 1/4") if it wasn't for this windshield my wife would have a rock in her eye socket. She was so saddened about the mark on the windshield, I told her not to worry, it done it's job. It protected her beautiful face and thats all that matters. It also could have saved her life. This happened at 80 mph on the highway.

• I have the F4 +5 ( trimed down 1 1/4") if it wasn't for this windshield my wife would have a rock in her eye socket. She was so saddened about the mark on the windshield, I told her not to worry, it done it's job. It protected her beautiful face and thats all that matters. It also could have saved her life. This happened at 80 mph on the highway.

Thank you for your comment. This is why F4 only uses High Optics Polycarbonate. This is the safest product to protect your and your co rider. Glad your beautiful wife is fine.
    Ride Safe
    Don