Cockpit cover

• Does anyone have the Nelson-Riggs cockpit cover. I'm trying to decide if I should buy one or not for this MV trip. Hell not even sure I could get one before I leave at this point. Just read a couple people worried about scratching? Ty in advance!

• I will sell you a good used Polaris Cockpit Cover, delivered to Maggie Valley for $125.00. I no longer have the storage bag it came with but the cover is excellent condition. I am selling because it no longer works with my spoiler.

• The 1 he is asking about is $99.95 and free shipping Polaris Slingshot Cockpit Cover
    Gonna be hard to get someone to pay that plus shipping for yours @MiM (I know all things 3 cost much more)
    I've also been looking at this 1 & hope to hear others thoughts on it. (About to put radio in my sling & want a cover if I get caught in rain or stay overnights like in Kerville).

• True @MidcitiesNinja... But the all things three one is a thicker canvas material and will work with spoilers, wings, etc, because it is placed over the seats and windshield or dash humps...

Very quick and easy to put on and remove... When I use it, I love it. Will likely hold onto it as you don't need it until you do... :D

Just thinking I want to pay @Slingshot Garage for some stuff he's done and is waiting to ship so looking at things to sell... Anybody need a kidney?