Rear Deck Fin?

• OK I was wounding if or what purpose is the rear fin for the SS? I went back and watched a removal video and could not see anything in the fin, except the brake light. has anybody thought of removing the fin and making it flat across the back?

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Most do not know but I am the co-owner of hypnotic concepts out of Florida...since the pics are being posted pre-maturely...my forward swept wing and finless deck are in the works along with a few carbon fiber, fiberglass and LED products for the SS....right now all the prototypes are mounted on my slingshot. I will not post pics until everything is completed and ready. Fab Factory is wrapping up the twin turbo install and dyno this week...If you want to see the products in person let me know. I tried to have things ready for MV but it's not gonna happen, we don't rush perfection.... Right now I'm working with a few folks, and vendors on both forums to make these happen....more to follow.

• I have field of view deficit in my eyes from an IED blast (brain injury). The first time I rode the slingshot, I looked over my right shoulder and all I could see was the ugly non-functional fin. I had it removed immediately. Also, with a top on if you use a rearview mirror you have a huge field of view. Will definitely improve appearance and functionality.

• Most do not know but I am the co-owner of hypnotic concepts out of Florida...since the pics are being posted pre-maturely...my forward swept wing and finless deck are in the works along with a few carbon fiber, fiberglass and LED products for the SS....right now all the prototypes are mounted on my slingshot. I will not post pics until everything is completed and ready. Fab Factory is wrapping up the twin turbo install and dyno this week...If you want to see the products in person let me know. I tried to have things ready for MV but it's not gonna happen, we don't rush perfection.... Right now I'm working with a few folks, and vendors on both forums to make these happen....more to follow.

Pete, congratulations on your business venture. I have only respect for your innovative mods you continually do and all this time thought they where all one off. The transformation of your SlingShot intrigues me each time there is an update. I am looking forward to what you can bring to this ever growing market!

I am looking forward to the finished product. Thank you for the input. :thumbsup:

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR