Louise's Bar Open for Business...

• Exactly! Working to get mine extremely sharp. Should I ever have to stick my head up the boss's ass, I will gut that fool on the way out.

Well, if he's like a lot of the bosses I've had, it's awfully crowded up there since his own head probably resides there...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Imparting wisdom on today's youth.... @airoutlaw

Young man enters the break room with Top of his head neon pink. The sides and back revealed he was actually blonde...

Airoutlaw says, "Son, I don't know where you lost your cotton candy, but I know where it landed...." :00008356::00008356::00008356:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Well, of COURSE!!! Isn't that exactly why we DO eat bananas - and hot dogs - in public! Our small way to make men uncomfortable..... And to keep them entertained!

• Well, of COURSE!!! Isn't that exactly why we DO eat bananas - and hot dogs - in public! Our small way to make men uncomfortable..... And to keep them entertained!

YOU MY DEAR, given enough time on our own, would have me in the CATHOUSE! You bad girl you.....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Good Morning Guardian_Angel enjoy the ride. Wife and I were in Florida for a couple of weeks and got to ride a little. Steve take good care of the Angel.

First ride of the year was actually a shakedown ride and a much needed ride for both of us. Replaced two mods and found one kink I need to work out.

And EjFord, I took good care of Guardian_Angel...

made her butt pucker a couple of times in the curves and only had to hit her vacuum release once so she could step out at one of the stops. :thumbsup:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• First ride of the year was actually a shakedown ride and a much needed ride for both of us. Replaced two mods and found one kink I need to work out.

And EjFord, I took good care of Guardian_Angel...

made her butt pucker a couple of times in the curves and only had to hit her vacuum release once so she could step out at one of the stops. :thumbsup:

Been pretty cold up this way and my Slingshot is in Lake Villa getting serviced and new shoes....We were in Florida for a couple of weeks in Jan and road about 1000 miles. Will you be coming to Maggie Valley?......

• Been pretty cold up this way and my Slingshot is in Lake Villa getting serviced and new shoes....We were in Florida for a couple of weeks in Jan and road about 1000 miles. Will you be coming to Maggie Valley?......

Fortunate ride today...

Next seven days forecasting rain.

Maggie Valley is always in the plans...

So, we shall see if it happens.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I dont know whats wrong with me Loiuse.... I used to admonish negative posts, I used to try to refrain myself and my husband from hurting others feelings.....

But....

Somebody better call animal control...

Cause that mutt is about two fresh shits away from a dose of unadulterated, "take ol yellow behind the barn" kinda abuse.

Bless his pea picking heart....

Later Louise...

• Psst! Guardian_Angel ! You know the investigators will find this post, right?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)