Quick Jack Review

• Got a new accessory today that I have to say is amazing. For any of you guys out there that have bad backs or very limited storage space I have found a solution.
    QuickJack - Car Lift for your Home Garage and Shop

The smallest one would be more than adequate to lift the Sling but I got the 5000 lb model so I can use it on other applications. This thing WORKS!! It raises and lowers my Sling in seconds and raises it around 21" off the floor

The company was a pleasure to deal with and shipping was quick and free. If you are tired of an aching back or are working out of you garage this lift is perfect. It is completely portable and can be managed by one person. It may be more than some want to spend on a lift but for me it was certainly money well spent!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Got a new accessory today that I have to say is amazing. For any of you guys out there that have bad backs or very limited storage space I have found a solution.
    QuickJack - Car Lift for your Home Garage and Shop

The smallest one would be more than adequate to lift the Sling but I got the 5000 lb model so I can use it on other applications. This thing WORKS!! It raises and lowers my Sling in seconds and raises it around 21" off the floor

The company was a pleasure to deal with and shipping was quick and free. If you are tired of an aching back or are working out of you garage this lift is perfect. It is completely portable and can be managed by one person. It may be more than some want to spend on a lift but for me it was certainly money well spent!!!

Do you know if anyone has a slightly used one? Asking for a friend.... ;)

• I'm fairly certain I'll be getting the biggest one, in case I want to use it for my Santa Fe or similar.

HERE'S MY QUESTION: Does SlingshotInfo.com have a referral code so that when we buy a unit, the forum gets a little $$ to keep the lights on? Not looking for a discount, although I won't complain, just looking to leave no opportunity uninvestigated before I pull the trigger on a lift.

--
    Antony
    Plano, Texas, USA
    2016.5 Red Pearl (THE fastest color of them all!)
    "Code 3" :REDSS:

What oil do you think is best? :00000004:

• If I were to get one, could I be like @rabtech...

just leave it in the floor and drive over it whenever I need a lift? Or would I have to "man up" and store it when not in use...

It's okay... He's in Florida, I be here in Alabama. His slap will have to wait. :POKESS:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I'm fairly certain I'll be getting the biggest one, in case I want to use it for my Santa Fe or similar.

HERE'S MY QUESTION: Does SlingshotInfo.com have a referral code so that when we buy a unit, the forum gets a little $$ to keep the lights on? Not looking for a discount, although I won't complain, just looking to leave no opportunity uninvestigated before I pull the trigger on a lift.

Helluva nice gesture but I don't believe these folks know who the hell slingshot.info is. But, if we got a group buy maybe I could talk to the salesman and get a better price plus maybe a little kickback to @rabtech

• That is the beauty of this thing - you ain't a movin @rabtech s without a LOT of muscle. This is in 3 pieces - 2 lifts and a pump. Each lift is bout 100 lbs and pump bout 40. Very easy to move around and store. Now if I could just sweet talk Rab into another series of mechanics lessons I'd be in good shape :D

then...

Helluva nice gesture but I don't believe these folks know who the hell slingshot.info is. But, if we got a group buy maybe I could talk to the salesman and get a better price plus maybe a little kickback to @rabtech

That sounds good to me. I'm getting one, 5000 or 7000, still figuring it out.

@KZ1, are you definitely in? Anyone else willing to go in on a group buy?

@Bill Martin, I know these guys sell via Amazon, so I suspect they'd give at least the same discount as they pay to Amazon for sales, maybe more.

I wonder how many units they'll require before certifying as a "Group Buy." Perhaps even a sliding scale, such as 2-5 units = 10%, 6-10 = 15%, 11+ = 20%. I'm just making up numbers for illustration, nobody take this as a discount offer. Oh, and your mileage may vary.

--
    Antony
    Plano, Texas, USA
    2016.5 Red Pearl (THE fastest color of them all!)
    "Code 3" :REDSS:

What oil do you think is best? :00000004: