Quick Jack Review

• I got the quick jack, but not sure I'll be keeping it. We should be moving from NY to Tennessee later this year and when I do, I'm making sure I have a large garage and putting a lift in it. Quick Jack is nice, but just not sure it's something I want right now. Will have to let folks know when I do get rid of it as I'm sure folks are always looking.

A fart smeller could turn that extra lift into a motorcycle stand with a little fabrication and a hydraulic pump.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• The Quick Jack is a worthy investment for the mechanically inclined DIY'ers... great for cars, slings and mowers alike....

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Yep... box 1 of 3, box 2 of 3, box 2 of 3 and box 3 of 3.

Now it might be coincidence but a neighbor(not a slingshot guy) of mine just bought a QJ from HD and is missing a box 2 , but in his case it is marked as shipped but it was not delivered.

How do you misplace a stupidly large and heavy box in a truck, if there is something that you are going to make sure you don't take to the wrong house if for no other reason just so you don't have to lift the darn thing quickjack is it. :/

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Now it might be coincidence but a neighbor(not a slingshot guy) of mine just bought a QJ from HD and is missing a box 2 , but in his case it is marked as shipped but it was not delivered.

How do you misplace a stupidly large and heavy box in a truck, if there is something that you are going to make sure you don't take to the wrong house if for no other reason just so you don't have to lift the darn thing quickjack is it. :/

And a few states away. I don't believe in coincidences... and besides the Home Depot employee assured me they couldn't have made a mistake. Hah!

I hope they ship a new one to your neighbor. If HD would send me a label, I'd ship this one.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• And a few states away. I don't believe in coincidences... and besides the Home Depot employee assured me they couldn't have made a mistake. Hah!

I hope they ship a new one to your neighbor. If HD would send me a label, I'd ship this one.

well the whole thing was very convoluted as i said they claimed they shipped/delivered but he has video proof showing otherwise(good thing he had a ring doorbell) so he is trying to return and get a refund and I already ordered him one through costco which is what I told him to do originally but he didn't want to bother me again(he doesn't have a costco membership).

Anyways this serves as a testimony of how important front door camera's are now a days because originally since they claimed that they delivered it they said someone must have stolen it and that was not their responsibility or problem but luckily he has video proof and is sending them a clip so then he can get his refund.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Yes they wouldn’t admit to shipping me something extra... his name isn’t Bill Cody by chance? It’s the name above mine on all 4 shipping labels...

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• Now it might be coincidence but a neighbor(not a slingshot guy) of mine just bought a QJ from HD and is missing a box 2 , but in his case it is marked as shipped but it was not delivered.

When I got mine it it came on two different days...2 boxes one days and the 3rd the next day....he probably didn’t want to carry all of it up the driveway....

That said, I had a fed ex delivery today....the driver said hey is that one of the 3 wheels things....I said yep....was really interested in it....I took the cover off and showed him under the hood. He loved it...... I made him get in so I could take his picture....so he could show his wife and buddies....

• Ok, I’m not a muscular guy and the 7000 # quick jack isn’t light coming in at 100# each. I came up with a way to move them with a two wheel dolly. And I don’t have to physically lift them up and walk with them.

Closer look at the screwdriver pivot point.

I slide the two wheel dolly under the end without wheels and stick the screwdriver in like so. Lift up on the end and use the dolly to steer the jack wherever you want it to go.

The screwdriver helps more with pulling the jack than pushing. I push them out of the garage and pull them back in.