• Just got the call from the dealer. All the recals are done come and get your Slingshot. Looks like today and tomorrow will be good weather. Time to put on the miles. :D

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

• I put 100 miles on the SS today. Everything is fine except. I put the Canadian headlights on last fall before the factory head light fix. I left the wiring for the recall to be done. I just back from some dark driving and found out that the Canadian light Hi beams cut out after about 5-6 miles. When that happens the Canadianlights go dark. As soon as I go back to low beams everything works. I am assuming this is a thermal issue. With the 6 head lights on low beam I can see the deer on the side of the rode or crossing in front of me and that is what I want. I will have to figure out what is going on with the Canadian hi beams though.

It was nice getting back in the SS again.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

• I put 100 miles on the SS today. Everything is fine except. I put the Canadian headlights on last fall before the factory head light fix. I left the wiring for the recall to be done. I just back from some dark driving and found out that the Canadian light Hi beams cut out after about 5-6 miles. When that happens the Canadianlights go dark. As soon as I go back to low beams everything works. I am assuming this is a thermal issue. With the 6 head lights on low beam I can see the deer on the side of the rode or crossing in front of me and that is what I want. I will have to figure out what is going on with the Canadian hi beams though.

It was nice getting back in the SS again.

Mine did the same thing, my factory relay would not support the stock and Can. hi beams. The relay will not support the high amps. I went to all LED's and do not have that problem now. THE HEAD LIGHTS ARE ON TWO RELAY's