Clutch bleeding

• It is an easy job to do by yourself. Just make sure you have a FRESH bottle of DOT 4 fluid. They both use the same. Get yourself a turkey baster style syringe and "suck out" the old fluid. NO NOT PUMP THE CLUTCH OR BRAKE PEDAL WITHOUT FLUID. Refill the reservoirs to the proper level with fresh fluid and you should be good to go. Any air that may be in the clutch side will self bleed after SEVERAL cycles of pumping the pedal. The brake side should not have drawn in any air, but if there is any air in the system, you'll have to have them bled. The Polaris dealer is the best qualified to do it since they have the equipment (digital wrench) to hook up to your computer system that will allow them to bleed any air in the ABS side. Just doing a manual bleed of the three wheels does a fair job at removing any air, but doing it the Polaris way is the best. Hope it helps and good luck.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Looked at my clutch fluid today, NASTY!

Just take the paper shop towels and soak up the fluid in the clutch bowl, wipe the bowl out and add new fluid. There is no way to bleed the clutch if I remember. Brake master cylinder just go to the auto parts store and get you 2 or 3 pieces of 1/4 inch clear tubing 2 feet long. Just push the tubing over the brake bleeder and open the bleeder and let the tubing fill up with fluid and close off bleeder. You can do all three wheels at the same time, just keep the master cylinder full. It might take you 5 or to 10 minutes, and you will be keeping the other end of the tubing higher that the bleeder. Back when we were having the problem with our 2015 brakes, I did this at every oil change (I still do to flush the system) it took around 6 times to get the full pedal at the time.

• Called 2 dealers within 25 miles to get charge for changing brake & clutch fluid. Neither has done it. One said 92 an hour, the other is working up a price. Next closet dealer is 3 hrs away. Asked them for a cost. I hate doing fluid changes because I'm not good at it. But I may have to bite the bullet and do it myself.

You can swap out that clutch fluid on your own. Just use a turkey baster to suck the dirty fluid out of the reservoir.

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Called 2 dealers within 25 miles to get charge for changing brake & clutch fluid. Neither has done it. One said 92 an hour, the other is working up a price. Next closet dealer is 3 hrs away. Asked them for a cost. I hate doing fluid changes because I'm not good at it. But I may have to bite the bullet and do it myself.

Just do it like I said, gravity will do it for you without getting air in the system.