MN/WI Flood Run happening tomorrow Sat 15th Hosted by Polaris

• For those of you that are local to the MN/WI area there are several of us who are gathering for a run tomorrow Saturday 15th during the 52th annual Polaris Flood Run.

Assuming that the rain stops we are gathering at Shiners Bar and Grill 9-9:30
    157 St. Croix Trail N. Lakeland Shores, MN 55043.

The plan is to gather there and then head north opposite of then "run" so we don't get stuck behind 1000s of slow harleys.

@Turbosling has a nice route planned for us with several great stops along the way which ends back at shiners so those that want to join the afterparty with the rest of the flood run participants can do so.

Since the weather might be a bit prickly tomorrow with rain and all we will be posting in the "Minnesota Slingshot Owners" Facebook group as to possible "delays" but i will try to post again here tomorrow to keep up to date those that don't do facebook.

Hopefully cya all tomorrow

Neo.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I was looking forward to seeing your sling @SlingJockey, I was at alpha's yesterday and was talking to Henry regarding exhausts and Henry mentioned that you have the alpha header/side exit on a N/A sling, so I was looking forward to today so i could hear what it sounds like in person before I buy it.

Hopefully next weekend we have better weather.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.