Slingshade gone?

• The design patent for the SlingShot has the following names applied to it (US D689,794S)
    Garth H. Bracy
    Gurminder Singh Bhandal
    Gregory C. Brew

Only names of individuals that directly contributed to the design get their names presented as the inventors.

I said it before, they jumped the gun on that top. Honestly think they went too complex for what was needed. Will be interesting to see what the final product looks like.
    Shameless plug ... my view from the drivers seat today. A little play time up in the Ga mountains.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I think each situation is different and needs to be evaluated. If a child is doing nothing to better their situation and continues to burden their parents with their same mistakes then yes the line needs to be draw. Hard as it may be.

However, many times it is not a child making repeated stupid mistakes or just out of their control then yes the parents step in and help. That is what family is for, not unlike us all on the forum that feel like family.

Cameron I am sure that your parents helped you when you hit a low spot because they saw the potential you had in you. Now they are reaping the rewards. Now I just need to borrow that cigar cutter this year.. :)

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• I think each situation is different and needs to be evaluated. If a child is doing nothing to better their situation and continues to burden their parents with their same mistakes then yes the line needs to be draw. Hard as it may be.

However, many times it is not a child making repeated stupid mistakes or just out of their control then yes the parents step in and help. That is what family is for, not unlike us all on the forum that feel like family.

Cameron I am sure that your parents helped you when you hit a low spot because they saw the potential you had in you. Now they are reaping the rewards. Now I just need to borrow that cigar cutter this year.. :)

I'll certainly be bringing some stock. :)

• It has been about 10 years since I had a cigar. Hope I don't catch myself on fire while I am in the sling.

Looking forward to hanging with the gang and meeting lots of new friends.

Only 42 days if anyone is curious.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

Y'all should have received the official advertising e-mail from Polaris this morning (shown above), as mentioned previously with the "Midnight Cherry Touring Model" reduced to a new LE without the roof or new shocks ...

So it gets deeper .........

As far as dealers .... a large number of Slingshot dealers across the US are also Victory and Polaris off road dealers only ... no other or maybe one smaller brand carried .... many went to great lengths to even carry the Slingshot and they are not able to meet the companies requirements to carry Indian so like in my area a dedicated Indian dealer already exists ...

With the Killing off of Victory and lack of company support for Slingshot how are they expected to survive ? Our local shop is dealing with this question right now.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Yep. I got that crap email this morning. Was a rather disappointing experience.

• this is interesting. With Victory being phased out it would appear Polaris is trying to run the SlingShot through higher end retailers that carry Indian. Manage the brand better I would assume.
    @Orangeman I really hope your thinking is wrong (no offense). I just have a lot riding on this.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• this is interesting. With Victory being phased out it would appear Polaris is trying to run the SlingShot through higher end retailers that carry Indian. Manage the brand better I would assume.
    @Orangeman I really hope your thinking is wrong (no offense). I just have a lot riding on this.

My dealer also carries Indian and sells a ton of slingshots.