SLINGSHOTS ACROSS AMERICA (Sat, Aug 27th 2016, 8:00am - Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 8:00pm)

Date

SLINGSHOTS ACROSS AMERICA

Sat, Aug 27th 2016, 8:00 am - Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 8:00 pm

Participants

2 participants, 1 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Aug 27th 2016, 8:00 am
  • Ultimate Slingshot Adventure.
    CA,NV,UT,CO,WY,SD,NE,IA,IL,IN,OH,PA,NY.
    Starts 27Aug with a great send off at Auburn Extreme Powersports,Auburn(Sacramento)CA.
    CycleSprings&Alpha Powersports there for 2 days doing installs.
    We will have an Ultimatr trailers Slingshot trailer &stow vehicle follow the rally in case of breakdowns.
    Different events going on at night stops.
    Takes in Slingshots in the Rockies rallySep1-5 and Slingshots in the Adirondacks rally Sep14-18.
    You may join the rally at any point and ride as little as one day or the entire event.You can combine a few days riding and then attending SSITR or SSITA or do what a number of Slingshot owners are doing ride the entire trip across and attend the 2 rallies.

• I am excited to know I am going cross country with some great people in the Three's Da Life crew from Florida to California. I was hoping to do the complete trek, but only have so much time off work without it falling apart. So I and another sling will be coming back through Vegas where our wives will be joining us for the ride back home.
    My brother will be riding to California with me and I am planning on dropping him off with some of his friends near Los Angeles. He will be catching a flight back home.
    Should be a great time had by all, so if you can make even one day riding with the group you should do it.

Stephen

• Really looking forward to this event as it comes through our area!! The wife and I plan to hook up with the group as they come across Ohio, and hang with them as they make their way to Erie, Pa. It'll be great to meet and greet all the awesome folks in that leg of their adventure!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Don't forget, the Three's da Life Crew will be going Coast to Coast , From Jacksonville Beach Pier to the Santa Monica Pier from the 18th of August till the Start of the Road Rally when we will meet up with @ivor and the gang in Auburn for the start of his ride! Cannot wait to hit the road and just be "HOGS WILD"! @Funinthesun ,@toobad4u & brother and ME! I guess we will be the 5 amigos!? Five?... Plus Mrs @Funinthesun is coming and is having to babysit the whole gang.... I'm glad shes coming, but she might get sick of the testosterone pretty quick!

• Many signing up for 2-5 days then beginning or ending at Slingshots in the Smokies or Slingshots in the Adirondacks.
    Sign up for as little or as long as you wish to ride with this really exciting rally.
    Download Slingshotroadsters App it's free both on Apple & Android or go to http://www.slingshotroadsters.com
    Check it out on the events pages on both.

• Many signing up for 2-5 days then beginning or ending at Slingshots in the Smokies or Slingshots in the Adirondacks.
    Sign up for as little or as long as you wish to ride with this really exciting rally.
    Download Slingshotroadsters App it's free both on Apple & Android or go to http://www.slingshotroadsters.com
    Check it out on the events pages on both.

Ivor, don't sell yourself short on describing this trip. It's not going to be exciting - it's going to be EPIC. A once in a lifetime event. People never get a second chance to be the first one to do something. And with this ride, they can share the thrill, beauty, (and yes excitement) of this EPIC trip from the West Coast to the East Coast traveling over some this countries finest scenery. Imagine almost taking the same route (only in reverse direction) that some of our forefathers took by horse or stagecoach as far back as 1816 - 200 YEARS AGO! Wow, what a better way to relive a piece of American History than to explore the country with Ivor and his gang of three-wheeled enthusiasts. This is one event that if you can possibly make, you must attend. Come one, come all

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I practiced my first run with the bags for the trip, all has worked well so far, new clothes from under armour work well, the bags stayed put and the bike ran well, tracker worked well, stephen was able to guide me in just by watching my tracker, so all looks good for august 18th!

• We are getting steady sign ups for this rally.
    Apart from the intrepid half dozen who have so far joined up for the entire rally .The most popular sign ups are for about 5 days starting at SSITR ending in the Mid West or starting in the Mid West and ending SSITA.During the run from the Rockies to New York we will at the present time have about 12 Slingshots at a time traveling together.Surprisingly the 5 day run from Auburn CA to SSITR the most spectacular part is the least booked.7 Slingshots so far.Come on Californians.Join us.

• Aug27-Sept18.
    This fabulous road rally also takes in 2 great Slingshotroadsters events.
    Slingshots in the Rockies.Sept 1-5
    Slingshots in the Adirondacks Sep14-18
    Ride on the rally as little or as much as you plike.From 1 day to the entire rally
    Or attend either SSITR or SSITA.
    Download Slingshotroadsters App free from the App Store or Google Play Store.Full details and registrations on app as well as website.
    http://www.slingshotroadsters.com.

• Slowly but surely Slingshot owners signing up.For the time enroute between events we have so far from 6-12 Slingshots riding.Remember you can signup to ride in the first Slingshot rally crossing America for as little as one day.We have folks signed from California to SSITR.MANY are attending SSITR then riding on with the rally.We have a fine bunch joining in the Midwest and riding to New York Lake George for SSITA.
    Join us for a great Slingshot experience.

• The fun begins on Fri 26th at Auburn Extreme Powersports CA.Alpha Powersports & Cycle Springs/Slingshots Only will be there with their big rigs loaded with all sorts of Slingshot Goodies.On Saturday the 27th we will be doing a 3 hr ride followed by a BBQ at lunchtime.On Sunday morning the rally leaves from the dealership to Truckee down the incredible ride on the West side of Lake Tahoe.A lunch stop will be made at South Lake Tahoe.A number of California Slingshots will be accompanying us.In the afternoon into Nevada."AMERICA HERE WE COME"
    For anyone who wishes to purchase a Slingshot from Auburn Extreme Powersports and who wishes to join us on the rally with their new Slingshot Auburn will give a $500.00 special rally discount off MSRP.
    This includes a Laser Alignment.

• Okay, I just bit the bullet and finished making all my hotel reservations except Sept. 12 - I really don't like to make phone calls.

2 places (Laramie and Valentine) had to have someone find the group. Valentine, NE also said no rooms at the group rate - but somehow she found one. The Erie, PA Holiday Inn wants to give you a sales pitch for their time shares after you make your reservation.

Now I just await the fun!!

• @adventure4me.You goaded me into doing mine as well.The only one with a bit of trouble was The Cpmfort Inn Laramie.He was having a spot of trouble pulling the group up.He did eventually so I am now booked throughout.
    I am going to make an additional stop between Erie PA &Lake George.Will advise in the next few days.

• @adventure4me.You goaded me into doing mine as well.The only one with a bit of trouble was The Cpmfort Inn Laramie.He was having a spot of trouble pulling the group up.He did eventually so I am now booked throughout.
    I am going to make an additional stop between Erie PA &Lake George.Will advise in the next few days.

Thanks for the update Ivor. Looks like I'll be joining the group too, and was wondering about the possible stop between Erie & Lake George. I have reservations for the 13th through the 17th in Lake George, but I'm not sure where to look for a hotel for the 12th.
    I'll watch for your update!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi