SLINGSHOTS ACROSS AMERICA (Sat, Aug 27th 2016, 8:00am - Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 8:00pm)

Date

SLINGSHOTS ACROSS AMERICA

Sat, Aug 27th 2016, 8:00 am - Sun, Sep 18th 2016, 8:00 pm

Participants

2 participants, 1 undecided and 1 does not participate

Closing Date: Aug 27th 2016, 8:00 am
  • I will be working on this today.Am pleased you will be joining us now for more than a day.Confirm where you are joining and did you book our hotel for SSITA.

@ivor My wife & I plan to meet your group after you come into Ohio. (I'm hoping to get more detailed route info from you once you know the exact route and time frame) We will go to Erie with the group and hang out into the evening. Then we'll head back home for the night. I plan to be back up to Erie in the morning before you pull out and go to Lake George from there. My brother will be riding with me for that part of the trip.

I didn't book at your hotel, sorry. I have a limited budget, and given the choice of spending it on rooms or spending it on mods, the mods win!!!.....soooo, I'm pinching some pennies on rooms since we don't plan on spending much time in them. I'm not too picky and figure our time will be spent driving, and having fun with you all. The only time we'll be in the room is to sleep. Heck, I can sleep under a bridge if I had to, it's just a place to lay my head ;)

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• No problem feel free to stay where you wish.I would point out however the hotel reduced all rooms to us to $99.00per nt.I do not know where you are staying but this new cheaper rate may interest you.
    Secondly you should register on our website or app for the event.It includes the teeshirt etc and that will not be available after the end July.
    You are Ofcourse registered you were first for the rally portion.[/tt]

• The Fort William Henry Hotel have reduced their price from $129.00 per nt to $99.00per nt for our event.All who booked at the higher price will benefit as will people who wish to book now.
    Full info on our website http://www.slingshotroadsters.com click on Slingshotroadsters events page.Scroll down to event.You can also register here.OR
    Our Slingshotroadsters app both on I phone and Android.Download free.Same info on events page.

• @ivor, I just called the Fort William Henry Hotel, and was about to reserve the room there for that price. I am thinking that the group will arrive in Lake George on Tuesday the 13th? Am I correct in my thinking? I could only get the $99 per night for the 14th through the 18th.

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Allrightee.....I'm all set @ivor!! Thanks for taking the time to get this straightened out!!! As usual, you rock!!! Looks like we'll be staying at the Fort William Henry after all!!
    One more question, and I'll try not to be a pain in your butt any more....at least for today... :D
    How can I order 1 more T-Shirt? I ordered 2 when I registered, but since my brother will be joining me for the second leg of this trip, I'd like to get one for him.

• For those of you that are driving across the country and use half helmets are you bringing a full face in case it rains? I am thinking of putting fullface helmets in a duffel bag and hanging it on the side.

• Ivor- I will be signing up to attend from the start in Auburn- Friday thru Sunday. Stupid work schedule....

Buckle up! I wanna try something...

2009 HD Sportster Superlow
    1939 Knucklehead with Sidecar restoration project

• If you are a participant in Slingshots across America and have not booked your hotels en route now is the time to do it as Slingshotroadsters discounted rates at various hotels en route start to expire in the next week or so.Should you want to book later it will be much more or rooms will not be available.

• Ivor?
    There seems to be some conflicting ideas about the start times for Saturday and Sunday events. Could you please confirm the start of the 3hr ride/bbq on Saturday and, most importantly, the kickoff time for Sunday? I don't want to sleep in and miss it!

THANK YOU!

Buckle up! I wanna try something...

2009 HD Sportster Superlow
    1939 Knucklehead with Sidecar restoration project