Summer long sleeve shirts

• For those that care.... I had someone mention to me that the logo on the forum looked like a Slingshotonly logo...

Let me explain.... Back when I created the forum I had a feeling that I would have to switch from the Polaris logo. So I looked around and several people had suggestions on what to use. But I couldn't get a definitive answer to what was trademarked and what was safe to use. So one day I was talking to Noel and he said I should just use the symbol that they used. It was "neutral territory" because it was something they picked up from a KTM master cylinder cover. And it also looked like one of the old GSXR1000 tank pads. I played around with the vector file and widened it a bit and I very subtly stretched some aspects of it and that is what I now use.

Pretty generic and very usable ..... And it has three sides...... And it is recognized as a Slingshot style logo.

So before any confusion happens and people think the forum is connected to Slingshotonly.com I wanted to make sure I took a minute and explained the logo....

No big deal... Just thought it might give y'all a little history of the logo and why I use it...

• So the forum is connected to KTM? I kid, I kid

• And here all this time I was thinking it was a fidget spinner...

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• They were sent to me and I had the lady print them. I only did it because I was in a hurry to get them done before Maggie Valley. I currently don't keep T tops. However I do have a few black Comfort Color t-top that I will post here for sale. They have the full color logo on them. I just can't remember what sizes I have left...there is about 5 or 6 of them.

• I didn't see tank tops in the store. I bought 1 last year and wear it a lot in the summer.

@rabtech was sweet enough to have a couple printed for us because we always in them (NC is warm most the year, and to wear anything else, is too HOT)! Originally, we sent him a few by mail... But unfortunately, the ones we had shipped were not great for handling all the printing work. Sooooooo, being the good guy that he is <3 ~> he had new ones made up and shipped those (along with the originals) back. :thumbsup:

Spoke on the phone earlier and thanked him (waiting for MV to thank him properly)! :evil:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• ok. She just called and had some of the last orders ready. It's actually the purple shirts and the there is some regular t-shirts in this batch. Here is my worry. If any of you that have ordered and haven't recieved your shirts AND are going to Maggie VAlly post here and let me know and I'll bring them up there. Otherwise I will go ahead and send them out tomorrow via priority mail and they should reach everyone by Saturday or latest on Monday.

Just post here if you have an order that you haven't recieved and want me to bring it to Maggie Valley. And the rest I will send out tomorrow as I mentioned above.

Also I will have regular t-shirts in my truck and I will have some long sleeve and some with pockets. I was ordering a few extra each time I placed an order with her. That gave me a few to keep in stock.

• ok. She just called and had some of the last orders ready. It's actually the purple shirts and the there is some regular t-shirts in this batch. Here is my worry. If any of you that have ordered and haven't recieved your shirts AND are going to Maggie VAlly post here and let me know and I'll bring them up there. Otherwise I will go ahead and send them out tomorrow via priority mail and they should reach everyone by Saturday or latest on Monday.

Just post here if you have an order that you haven't recieved and want me to bring it to Maggie Valley. And the rest I will send out tomorrow as I mentioned above.

Also I will have regular t-shirts in my truck and I will have some long sleeve and some with pockets. I was ordering a few extra each time I placed an order with her. That gave me a few to keep in stock.

Robert, just FYI. Monday is a holiday and no mail delivery

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Hey @Jonathan Thompson

That event starts on the 12th of July. Yes you will have them for sure. My goal is to have every order shipped and in yalls hands in 2 weeks. And then I can resume my OCD habits and keep them going out as soon as I get them.

By the way. Anyone that has an order for shirts thanks for understanding about the delay. It makes me crazy to have these puffy mailers half full with business cards and stickers and no shirts.