Bradshaw's Bi-annual Crab Feast (Webweaver1021) (Sat, Jul 22nd 2017)

Date

Bradshaw's Bi-annual Crab Feast (Webweaver1021)

Sat, Jul 22nd 2017

Quantico, VA 22134, USA

Participants

0 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Jul 21st 2017, 7:00 pm
  • Oh I thought you were referring to the crew. I have a lot of family and friends, friends of family and their children, etc. It should be about 100 ppl so far. It's grows every time and it's always more than we expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Oh I thought you were referring to the crew. I have a lot of family and friends, friends of family and their children, etc. It should be about 100 ppl so far. It's grows every time and it's always more than we expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

It is sad that we can only get 2 Slingshots there...

• Yea, I tried to send the invite out back in April but I couldn't figure out how to broadcast it. Now I figured out how to broadcast it 3 mos later it's too late lol. There is going to be a lot of kids (and adults) that would love to see a swarm of slings to check them out but I guess it will have to be another time. Looking forward to the ride on Aug 5. Should be a lot of fun. :)

• Unfortunately, the Big E and bride can't make it. We will be celebrating our 15th anniversary, and won't be in the mood for company.

Still, I am ringing phones recruiting for this event. Web dude is a straight up good guy, and free crabs are a good deal.

Note to all, Web dude's nickname is "late man", an appellation bestowed by his wonderful wife, and earned in spades. Should you decide to post, snack beforehand. Crabs may be an hour and a half late coming out of the steamer.

Wish I could make it, but there ya' go.

• Luckily, I'm not in charge of importing the crabs so it looks like they will be on time as well everything else associated with this event. We do it every other year and everything is already done by the time ppl start arriving. I'm never late to a meal if I can help it.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app