Does the F4- 5" windscreen work with vehicle covers

• I just like this cover when I am pulling the SS behind the motorhome. I have noticed that the cover does wave (buffet) and there are some wear mark on the SS. I can't imagine what a cover for a car will do at 70mph. But thanks I will look into this also if need be.

• Towing with any cover risks paint damage from any flapping fabric. I use my Budge #2 cover when parking overnight in strange locations. It covers well and does a decent job concealing what's underneath.

I agree that it's extremely important to make sure you protect that valuable toy. It also has to fit properly to concealing what's underneath it. I just don't park it overnight in strange locations. ;););););););)

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I have the +3 windshield and the windshield corners started wearing holes in the cover. I just put some extra padding there. I have towed my Sling on the trailer cross country and then some. The cover doesn't stay tight to the hood, but I have noticed no scratches, etc. My Sling is outside in RV parks all the time - taking the cover off and putting it back on is no big deal.

• My dealer is over 100 miles from my house. If I need to be at my dealer's early in the morning, I sometimes stay at a hotel that shares a parking lot with a bar/nightclub. Having the Slingshot covered seems to have helped me avoid problems from inquisitive folks whose decision-making facilities might be a little challenged!

• I have a full cover and a cockpit cover. How will the slightly higher wind screen effect this. Will I get more buffeting(scratching) on the slingshot. Any issues with fitting it on?

Let me know as it is time to go.

I have both a 'cockpit cover' and a 'trailering cover' and use both as the needed,
    F4 5+ tinted shield with Baker 'Air Wings'. With the Cockpit cover don't use the
    "mirror loops", all the rest of the cover is fine.

I have trailered to Florida and home twice and Trailering Cover does a great job.
    Bought mine used off the forum ... check around maybe save a little money for gas or mods....

• My dealer is over 100 miles from my house. If I need to be at my dealer's early in the morning, I sometimes stay at a hotel that shares a parking lot with a bar/nightclub. Having the Slingshot covered seems to have helped me avoid problems from inquisitive folks whose decision-making facilities might be a little challenged!

My dealer 120 miles and I get up early (my usual time) and pulling in the service bay as he opens at 8:00am...

• My dealer 120 miles and I get up early (my usual time) and pulling in the service bay as he opens at 8:00am...

Sounds like you get up around the time I normally go to sleep! I get in bed around 0200-0300 and read until around 0400 before trying top go to sleep. My Wife may read until even later and then gets up after me. By the time we get up and go eat and get back, I only have a few hours before I worry about noises disturbing the neighbors.