More Upgrades for my Supercharged Slingshot

Might be a reasonable answer and admittedly I did not watch the video but I gotta ask 'cause I just can't wrap my head around it .....

What is up with putting the air cleaner in the absolute warmest spot in the engine bay and running the un-shielded intake tube over top of the header .....

Yeah the intercoooler yada yada but the cooler the air starts out the better and this almost seems like purposely making it as hot as possible ....

Just seems all kinda wrong and easily avoidable so it must be on purpose and I am interested in the reasoning ....... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well. I think you are on to something.

I think in part the answer is this is temporary. We are working on exact location of filter. We do have plans to change this.

We are not done yet as lots of tuning needs to be done and a few other things that have not been mentioned yet.

Slingshot LIFE!!! #SlingshotHouston Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube

• That will be Awesome, Slingshot wheelies! I'm not a performance freak. I was just trash talking colors (colors freak? :D ) yesterday. I have an NA Sling. I just try my best to keep the V8, V6, Turbo and Supercharged Slings in view long enough to catch up on a curve.

One thing I noticed last year is they all walk away from me in the long straights. However, Since they are approaching the corner 20+mph faster than me they have to break sooner and harder and usually halfway through the curve the gap was closed. :thumbsup:

@TheRock and one other did actually leave me in their dust multiple times. It isn't always a guaranteed catch up. ||