SSBODYKITS.COM NEW ROOFS FOR MAGGIE VALLEY

• MBMedic wrote:That thing looks sweet as hell.

I love how the front end gets the bolder, more robust finish.

The front fenders though....encompassing the wheels, and the splashguard!! Damn I love that look there.

The rear is finished very nice as well. Love the saddlebag option.
    [/quote]ivor wrote:
    Looks very good.A great place to market this is to take space at Slingshots in the Smokies

[/quote]BONES wrote:
    Looks good and I Noticed FAST RED!!

[/quote]Neosolidus wrote:
    The front end looks great,

[/quote] Kenny_h wrote:
    I met with Kev yesterday at the track. Hell of a nice guy and the body kits are pretty impressive!
    (ok , so maybe I pulled this one from another thread,,, but he said it, too late to pull it back now Kenny lmao)

With such compliments from respected forum members, I am going to go out on a limb here and say, tomorrow morning we begin production of the next phase , the development of a new roof I should have available for Maggie Valley. I,ve had the concept sketches on the board for a while now but wanted to get our body kits out there first to show what we can do. I,m going to post those sketches here now , but keep in mind they are just that, concept sketches, and as such the design may evolve as it comes to life. Initially I hope to offer something different from the traditional roofs out there, a design which not only looks slick as hell on our kitted cars but one that will go great on your traditional Slingshots too . Fibreglass, with an embedded steel structure, supporting gull wing sections for easy access and egress, and no front down tubes necessary at the windshield !