March 25th - Wrench Day @therock

• Cannot get anyone together on this end. Well there is just the two of us that get together for our own wrench day and rides. I do know there is 7 of us within 35 or so miles from me.

I don't know of any fellow slingshoters with in a few hundred miles

• @WraithSS , I got your spoiler bracket installed at the wrench day. @Andy Hatch and @DocG and @Cameron Roberts worked for like two hours to get it installed.

Droopy snout no longer droops, which is outstanding. More importantly, my bride refused to attend Slingshots Uncorked unless the droopy snout was fixed, so now she has only one excuse... My sling is dirty. Will have to handle that myself, or perhaps track down @hrmiracle . I like Miss Miracle, though I like her sister a little bit better. Uh oh, mind wandering. Wandering a lot.

Thanks Wraith buddy! I am happy! You rock! See you soon, or I will be sad.

• Hey You! How is the Viper treating you guys? Are you missing the Sling yet?

I'm leaving all car washes to you @hrmiracle, I like my rims too much to do my own anymore. ;)

Vipe's doing well - it's Slingshot blooming season here in the DMV - I've been behind no less than 4 fat single-and-ready-to-mingle tires in the last week! I do miss the Sling

No, just a dirty old man coming up with lame excuses to see a hot chick.

Call me sometime. I miss you.

Best to your prettier sister.

LoL! You can bribe me with wine tastings - speaking of, what's this thread about, where and when should I show up with the Vipe and park it in a dark corner cause ya'll don't wanna hang out with the V10s ;)

I sold my SL LE and downgraded to a 2008 Dodge Viper ACR and then downgraded again to a 2014 Ducati 848 Streetfighter :S

• It was great to meet so many fellow slinger's .....and see your slingshots.....they are unbelievable....thanks DocG for inviting me....I'm going to try and put a wrench day together at my place ...I'll keep you posted...again thanks all had a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Uh oh, I feel something tugging on the hook.

Wine tastings I have you covered. I'm up to 89 Virginia wineries. We would again have a fine time.

I can be out the door in 15 minutes. Unemployed again, again, and willing to... oh, crap, mind wandering again.

Park in a dark corner is your call. I would still find you. Cherchez la femme is not just a saying, it is a code of conduct. You can't hide from me.

• Excuse me Wine Tasting - Uncorked - just sayin

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Excuse me Wine Tasting - Uncorked - just sayin

No, that doesn't work. If I can hang again with @hrmiracle for a wine tasting, I really don't want to see the rest of you.

If you met her in person, you would completely understand. Though I am still jonesin' for her (twin) sister.

See you in 12 days (hope that's right). Can't wait. If I don't post, call Miss Miracle, though not too early. It would have been a long night.

• @WraithSS , I got your spoiler bracket installed at the wrench day. @Andy Hatch and @DocG and @Cameron Roberts worked for like two hours to get it installed.

Droopy snout no longer droops, which is outstanding. More importantly, my bride refused to attend Slingshots Uncorked unless the droopy snout was fixed, so now she has only one excuse... My sling is dirty. Will have to handle that myself, or perhaps track down @hrmiracle . I like Miss Miracle, though I like her sister a little bit better. Uh oh, mind wandering. Wandering a lot.

Thanks Wraith buddy! I am happy! You rock! See you soon, or I will be sad.

That's great news brother. Glad I could take care of your droopy parts.... wait.....that doesn't sound right. :saint:

I'll be at the track day for sure. I'll be out of town or getting a bunch of projects done to Wraith up till that point. Can't disappoint the bretherin.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?