Thanks V-SHOT

• I want to publicly thank @V-SHOT for helping me out. You see I am a procrastinator, my wife got time off so that we could make the Maggie Valley event and told me where V-Shot and his bride were staying at. So I called and spoke to a mean hillbilly lady that I need subtitles to understand and she told me to wait 'till about a week prior to the event and see if they had any room because they were remodeling the motel. I told V-Shot about it and he went off.... Hell no he said, I will talk to them and get this $h!t straight. Anyways a week later and sure enough he had taken care of it. I don't know but he may of threatened an inspection by a government agency. :thumbsup: When I spoke to her this evening she was so nice (still needed subtitles). So now I have a room for Maggie Valley and we will be there Tuesday May 30.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• I want to publicly thank @V-SHOT for helping me out. You see I am a procrastinator, my wife got time off so that we could make the Maggie Valley event and told me where V-Shot and his bride were staying at. So I called and spoke to a mean hillbilly lady that I need subtitles to understand and she told me to wait 'till about a week prior to the event and see if they had any room because they were remodeling the motel. I told V-Shot about it and he went off.... Hell no he said, I will talk to them and get this $h!t straight. Anyways a week later and sure enough he had taken care of it. I don't know but he may of threatened an inspection by a government agency. :thumbsup: When I spoke to her this evening she was so nice (still needed subtitles). So now I have a room for Maggie Valley and we will be there Tuesday May 30.

@V-SHOT holds it down and gets it DONE ~> That's all heart right there! <3

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• My wife and I had the opportunity to meet @Rob the Slob and his lovely wife when we were visiting @Bill Martin and his lovely bride...and @Bu11sh1t and his lovely wife in Lake Charles!!!! This forum attracts some truly wonderful people. The kind of people you go out of your way for, and don't give it a second thought!! I know that as I get to meet more and more of you guys, I'll probably feel the same. I love this place...and the people it attracts!!!! :thumbsup:

• My wife and I had the opportunity to meet @Rob the Slob and his lovely wife when we were visiting @Bill Martin and his lovely bride...and @Bu11sh1t and his lovely wife in Lake Charles!!!! This forum attracts some truly wonderful people. The kind of people you go out of your way for, and don't give it a second thought!! I know that as I get to meet more and more of you guys, I'll probably feel the same. I love this place...and the people it attracts!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey, what about the rest of us?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Took my better half on a wine tasting Slingshot ride today. We had a great time. Lots and lots of conversation about our forum family!!! Just wanted all of you to know that!! There are a few people on here that have touched me and Velma in a very special way. Please resist, @Tripod. I really do appreciate all the wonderful things members on here have shared with, not only me and my wife, but with everyone associated with the great forum @rabtech has built. "If you build it, the good people WILL come". And they have!!!! To everyone here, thanks for letting me and Velma be a part of this madness we call family!!!! You guys rock!!!!! :thumbsup:

• I swear I only touched Velma in a special way when you weren't looking... 8o:D:whistling:

Love ya' Bro! Still SMH that you just tossed me the keys to your beautiful Slingshot so I could take my Dad for a ride - that was priceless! :thumbsup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I swear I only touched Velma in a special way when you weren't looking... 8o:D:whistling:

Love ya' Bro! Still SMH that you just tossed me the keys to your beautiful Slingshot so I could take my Dad for a ride - that was priceless! :thumbsup:

The smile on his face after the ride was more than worth it. Anytime!!!!! :thumbup::thumbsup:

• The smile on his face after the ride was more than worth it. Anytime!!!!! :thumbup::thumbsup:

Yep! He's 86 now. He still tells everyone about that day. He was truly impressed with the camaraderie of the forum members & says he felt welcomed.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014