Alpha Supercharger Initial Impressions/Review

• @Dave@DDMWorks,

Were you able to click the sensor into place? I installed the MAP sensor and I'm starting to think I may be responsible for @jaytee's motor going pop...

• @Dave@DDMWorks,

Were you able to click the sensor into place? I installed the MAP sensor and I'm starting to think I may be responsible for @jaytee's motor going pop...

Brother I would put your installation skills in the top 5 people that i would trust with my SS -AND I am not included in that 5 ... I am sure you went 110% on this installation.... I am willing to put 1K ... a cool grand to that... like I have said .. some times it comes down to the total R&D of many products that we buy for a FORD or Chevy...in this case a Polaris SS. Again that is just my opinion... so if anyone has a problem with that statement... it's just my opinion! Now that Dave has taken his "own time" to do a plasable/ possibly... " after action report of what could have went wrong... If I was a vender I would have re-evaluat that operation and production area of my product. ... BUT that's just me ... as a consumer

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Brother I would put your installation skills in the top 5 people that i would trust with my SS -AND I am not included in that 5 ... I am sure you went 110% on this installation.... I am willing to put 1K ... a cool grand to that... like I have said .. some times it comes down to the total R&D of many products that we buy for a FORD or Chevy...in this case a Polaris SS. Again that is just my opinion... so if anyone has a problem with that statement... it's just my opinion! Now that Dave has taken his "own time" to do a plasable/ possibly... " after action report of what could have went wrong... If I was a vender I would have re-evaluat that operation and production area of my product. ... BUT that's just me ... as a consumer

That's a very stand up statement brother. I know that DDMWorks is not trying to point fault on anyone, just helping a fellow Sling Shot brother pick up the pieces and hopefully the same thing will not happen again.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• @Dave@DDMWorks If you don't mind my asking, what do you all use for your MAP sensors?

We do not use the orange stock rubber seal at all, but replace it completely. We did test our setup today also and didn't have any issues with it moving until around 25psi. With the MAP clip installed on both MAP sensors we tested over 30psi with no movement.

• We do not use the orange stock rubber seal at all, but replace it completely. We did test our setup today also and didn't have any issues with it moving until around 25psi. With the MAP clip installed on both MAP sensors we tested over 30psi with no movement.

Well, shit! There's one more thing I need to buy from Dave@DDMWorks. How about you just bill my credit card for your latest updates and surprise me with boxes on my doorstep occasionally?

• @Dave@DDMWorks, I've spent the better part of 3 days trying to explain all of this mechanical mumbo jumbo to my better half. I just let her read your diagnosis and plausible cause to the engine failure. She wanted me to pass on her thanks. Your explanation smoked mine!!!!
    We are still on the fence about the Supercharger, and she has a lot of concerns...one of which, you guessed it, the risk of me smoke-checking the unit!!!!
    With your explanation of the SC mishap and all of the accolades you guys receive, she's feeling a little more confident with our pending SC purchase. Now, if I could only pry a "yes, you can buy the Supercharger" out of her, I'll pull the trigger!!!! Still working that angle!!!!

• @Dave@DDMWorks, I've spent the better part of 3 days trying to explain all of this mechanical mumbo jumbo to my better half. I just let her read your diagnosis and plausible cause to the engine failure. She wanted me to pass on her thanks. Your explanation smoked mine!!!!
    We are still on the fence about the Supercharger, and she has a lot of concerns...one of which, you guessed it, the risk of me smoke-checking the unit!!!!
    With your explanation of the SC mishap and all of the accolades you guys receive, she's feeling a little more confident with our pending SC purchase. Now, if I could only pry a "yes, you can buy the Supercharger" out of her, I'll pull the trigger!!!! Still working that angle!!!!

Doesnt history show that all you have to do is take her by to see the vendor's product? I would take her straight to DDM and the rest should be history.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

They'll walk out with a built engine AND a supercharger!

problem is the power is so orgasmicly exciting someone may do without ... @Tripod help me explain

@V-SHOT. Just bring your bride to the DDM trailer at SSITS on Tuesday May 30. DDM will be installing my supercharger. Good as "SOLD". I am sure DDM will have some extra supercharger kits for Velma to purchase.