Day from hell turns around

• We took our grand heathens camping at the wilderness (that is Disney World's campground for the uninitiated) for spring break last week so I missed one week of adjusting to daylight savings time . Yesterday was very tiring but fairly smooth for the first day after a week off . However around 10 AM today my receptionist told me hey patient will call him Mr. Alex broke two crowns and one of his implants came out ( those words make a dentist butt Pucker) I was imagining the worst possible things figured my receptionist would have ask the appropriate questions . I move patients up work through lunch had my throat o'clock call to come in at five . mr. X arrive for his appointment this afternoon the two crowns it broke were temporaries ( they have been in for over a year till we get around to the Fallmouth rehab ) The "implant" that came out was only a healing cap Not an implant. What I arranged and worked out a two hour appointment for indigo up taking 10 minutes made me feel a bit better.In the meantime my wife had gone to pick up our mail when I went back to my office I found a box on my desk It was addressed from @mniron I open the box and find fire blue hood latches @KayTwo had told me Phil was going to make some in fire blue. I was planning on ordering some but I imagine my surprise as well as a great boost after Wha was looking to be such a crappy day .Thanks Jared you made my day much brighter now if I can just muster the courage to drill the holes in my hood all will be good

• I found a box on my desk It was addressed from @mniron I open the box and find fire blue hood latches @KayTwo had told me Phil was going to make some in fire blue. I was planning on ordering some but I imagine my surprise as well as a great boost after Wha was looking to be such a crappy day .Thanks Jared you made my day much brighter now if I can just muster the courage to drill the holes in my hood all will be good

Little enough I can do in gratitude for the like new tires you sent me! Glad you like 'em! Get to drilling!

(And I just realized I forgot to put that check in the mail for the shipping cost of those tires, before I left town. I'm a ditz. I will go get a money order done up and mail it from here. I apologize, I just plain forgot.)

• Little enough I can do in gratitude for the like new tires you sent me! Glad you like 'em! Get to drilling!
    (And I just realized I forgot to put that check in the mail for the shipping cost of those tires, before I left town. I'm a ditz. I will go get a money order done up and mail it from here. I apologize, I just plain forgot.)

You got a set of "like new" tires? Hmmmm!

• Little enough I can do in gratitude for the like new tires you sent me! Glad you like 'em! Get to drilling!

No rush ,hope you are out of town for fun