OH dealer recommendations?

• Moved to OH, just outside Columbus and needing recommendations within an hour to an hour and a half of Columbus. Tried Pony Motorsports for work and we have already had an issue that they were not interested in assisting with. Lousy customer service. I guess they sell enough with 16 lines that an individual customer really doesn't matter that much.

Any better dealers we should try?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Edited once, last by aobfarm ().

• @aobfarm ...it may be a little too far for you (2 hrs 38 mins), but I know several Ohio owners that have made 2+ hr trips to North Star Powersports in Hermitage, Pa. We bought our Sling from them, and they have done a very good job of taking care of us and many other Sling owners, whether you purchased from them or not. I know several owners went to them to get their mushy brakes fixed, when none of the dealers close to them would even acknowledge the issue. Now they will only go to North Star.
    We live about 40 minutes north of them.
    Hope you find a good dealership to take proper care of you, and welcome to Ohio!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Thank you sir! We may give them a try next time. Sounds like a good excuse to explore a new area if nothing else.

Be safe!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

• Try dealer in Sunman Indiana. I shopped Illinois Ind and Ohio. I live in Indy.
    Bought my 2016 1/2 SS there at 1500 under suggested retail and no other add on fees like all the other dealers have like dealer prep, documentation fee, transportation fees, save the whales fees etc.

• Thanks everyone. That gives us several options! I spoke with the local dirt dealer and he suggested The Toy Store, so that may be an option. We might even make a few trips to visit the dealers mentioned.

Take care!