YOU TUBES, CYCLE FEVER TV preparing to air BikeWeeks Slingshot ride

• At the last moment as about 30 of us were rolling out of the gathering spot for the slingshot ride this past Saturday, I was asked by organizer, Andy Pallemaerts of Volusia Motor Sports if videographer Krystal Alexandria of you tubes, CYCLE FEVER TV, could jump in my new SSbodykits.com demo with me to shoot video of the ride ? Um, let me think now...one old fart,me... pretty young photographer...free publicity....duh ,OK! Needless to say she was a lot of fun, had never been in a Slingshot before and loved every minute of it.Krystal sent me a few stills today from the footage they,re preparing for one of their Thursday evenings weekly broadcasts.at 7:30, She promised to let us know which Thursday it would air but said it likely wouldn't be this thursday. She apologized for the Quality of the stills as they don't pull well from her Video footage. Just thought I should post them here to let everybody know the ride will be featured on Cycle
    Works TV one of these Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. Any you tube footage of that many Slingshotters living life as it was meant to be, has to be a good thing right?

• Cycle Fever Tv aired a 45 minute episode last night on You Tube , episode tagged. 03/30/17. five whole minutes of which was the Slingshot ride from Volusia Motorsports, during Daytona Bike week 2017 . It moves along pretty fast but if you watch closely you might recognize some forum members, @kenny_h @funinthesun@kev and others . Damn the attachments upload just rejected the video file as too large. You can you tube search, cycle fever tv 03/30/17 ,for it then watch the ride starting at minutes 5:45 to 10:30

• Jesus H Christopher ! And here I went and converted it , downloaded it into windows movie maker , and made a new wmv file of the footage, then saved it to my pictures , all so I could download it as an attachment from my computer, only to find out the file was to large and alls I had to do all along was copy and paste the damn link !
    Like my old Daddy used to say "better learn to work with your back sonny, cause your never going far with that noggin"