MN Slingers where do you take your sling for service?

• As I upgrade minor parts of my sling I find that the dealer i purchased it from did a shitty job assembling, pretty much every bolt was over-torqued,forced in,stripped pretty much after removing them once i had to replace many of them because they were unusable which makes me wonder if going back to my purchasing dealer for service is a good idea.

I would like to find a dealer where other sling brothers go to so at least the tech is knowledgeable about the machine and hopefully avoid some of the issues a lot of people seem to experience with dealers that don't know left from right when it comes to slingshots.

Does Anyone have any experience with Tously Motorsport on their slingshot, I had many issues with my snowmobiles/ATVs and them taking way longer than promised for minor warranty repairs but they were always done right so there is that, it seems like they give priority to people who buy from them vs people who just go there for service and i don't mean just int he scheduling but even if your vehicles is already there in the bay a "VIP" can bump you off.

The next closest would be Motoprimo in Lakeville, after one yelp search you find nothing but bad reviews so that right there gives me pause and makes me not want to set foot.

Who do you use and how happy are you with your tech person?

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I went to motoprimo for the play on the steering, they wouldn't even acknowledge it was a problem and just blew me off(btw i bought the sling from them ~3 months ago).

Went to tousley expecting to also be sent away but Matt(?) from the service took care of me, knew what i was talking about right away and ordered the parts to replace the steering rack which is what he said is the culprit for the steering play.

Very friendly and the thing I really liked is that they had a bunch of sling getting serviced there so is not like they are learning on mine alone.

Anyways once i go back and get the sling serviced I will post again , so far they have impressed me.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.