Insatllation of 1320 Performance Slingshot exhaust with build in Anti-Reversion chamber & Cone silencer

• I just put the same exhaust in my Sling on Friday. Wow that thing was loud without the baffles (prior to the Sling I came from riding a bike with Vance and Hines with no baffles). Tried all 3 baffles and the largest one seems to do the trick for me but it still screams at over 3K rpms. Has a really nice sound when on the gas at the 2K rpm range and cruising. Did not have to take entire side panel off. The last screw I took out was the one about midway through the passenger seat along the side and I had enough room to work. Those springs made me say many cuss words but I finally defeated them. Oh and changing those baffles is no easy task without a lift or jack but I managed to get the holes lined up on all 3. Took about 5 minutes to change out just watch out for that sharp ass exhaust tip.

• I just put the same exhaust in my Sling on Friday. Wow that thing was loud without the baffles (prior to the Sling I came from riding a bike with Vance and Hines with no baffles). Tried all 3 baffles and the largest one seems to do the trick for me but it still screams at over 3K rpms. Has a really nice sound when on the gas at the 2K rpm range and cruising. Did not have to take entire side panel off. The last screw I took out was the one about midway through the passenger seat along the side and I had enough room to work. Those springs made me say many cuss words but I finally defeated them. Oh and changing those baffles is no easy task without a lift or jack but I managed to get the holes lined up on all 3. Took about 5 minutes to change out just watch out for that sharp ass exhaust tip.

Should have called me, I would have helped you out. I was in your neighborhood today, Home Depot