/FF/ Twin Turbo Slingshot

• Was attempting to keep this under wraps until complete but it seems the word is out so might as well capitalize on the advertising =D

Basic rundown of components:

Twin Garrett GTX2860's, BB, 0.57 a/r v-band inlet/outlet exhaust housings, GTX billet compressor wheels
    Twin Tial MVS-38 external gates
    Tial Q BOV
    /FF/ Billet Intercooler
    /FF/ Billet Intake manifold
    /FF/ Exhaust manifold
    /FF/ Dual 2.5" downpipes
    /FF/ Rear exit exhaust
    /FF/ E85 fuel system - Dual Walbro 400's intank on /FF/ billet hanger, 8an feed to rail, /FF/ billet fuel rail, Aeromotive A1000 fuel pressure regulator
    Haltech Elite Standalone
    Haltech IQ3 dash display
    Injector Dynamics ID1300 injectors
    /FF/ spec high compression - 8,000rpm built longblock

In it's final phase looking for 600whp on E85, traction via Bob's Bullet Quad and a pair of 345's on the back. I'll update as we go - turbo setup, standalone, and fuel system will be going on 100% stock motor first to see where we can get, once it pops we'll swap out the motors and go back for more!

Enjoy!

-Shawn-

• But just to be fair...... We have to see what it does on the dyno and on the road. :D:D

I'm sure it will be like my setup... WAAAAAAAY to much for a single back tire.... :thumbsup:

However,,,, I did see where you were teaming all that with a pair of them from Bob's Bullet Quad

I like those Injector Dynamics 1300CC injectors for the E-85. You can really throw the fuel to it with E-85. I don't have that luxury. E-85 isn't really in Alabama.

It is going to be a pricey setup with all those goodies..... But as I have found, speed and power are never inexpensive. If they are, your doing it wrong.... :D

• Very KOOOOL.... darn it - now I am going to have to convince DDMWorks to do a twin supercharger now.... Brother Dave... Dave@DDMWorks Just joking.... Nice work! keep pushing the envelope and possibilities...this is good stuff.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Incredible Art al the way around ..

• DUDE!!! THEY ARE PURPLE!!! I want them just because of that!!!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM