/FF/ Twin Turbo Slingshot

• I'm watching...... I knew when he came on as a vendor that the bar would be high......

He freaking makes jewelry with a CNC machine... :D

There's no bar, each should do to the best of their abilities and requirements, in building this stuff and buying it. Getting back to my roots with the custom setups and using the build along the way to develop new product. I'm always to the technical side so that's where we will lead!

This setup is completely custom just because, I don't plan to duplicate it honestly, another twin car would start from scratch if someone did want it. No one wants the same thing as another dude at this level I have always believed. Been building VW/Audi and BMW setups like this for years, less the CNC goods until the last 3 years.

Hey Shawn you put the wrong color valve cover on my engine?
    I didn't want rab to see this until our next trip to Murphy

Beautiful work as always sir - just wish I could afford you!

You've spent a few pennies, you could if you wanted. =) Doesn't have to be to the extent of this one, my OCD'ness applies from the basics to the ridiculous! We gotta catch up sometime soon.

A twin setup will typically have more low end power and flatter torque/HP across the rev's. Won't have the top end spike/climb of a single. I also make a single setup, just doing something different here because we can =)

DUDE!!! THEY ARE PURPLE!!! I want them just because of that!!!!

All of those pieces and you like the purple injectors, figures! Hope all is well bud, long time no talk, how's everything?

• Billet turbo hangers - not something you typically ever see on a turbo setup to this extent but this type of added support brings our manifolds and components to the next level of solid.

Basically always necessary but I hate cutting into brand new turbo's every time I do, compressor housings modified for proper fitment

Twin's up front, twin's out back!

• Once I had the turbo's mounted up, real estate started to go away quick, was a little worried about my decision to fit these turbo's in this space but after some stare downs and TLC, it's coming together F'n awesome!

• Once I had the turbo's mounted up, real estate started to go away quick, was a little worried about my decision to fit these turbo's in this space but after some stare downs and TLC, it's coming together F'n awesome!

Never doubted you for one minute brother!

I will make it down your way at some point - just life and work keeps interfering with my time!

Hell I am in China now and have to come back next month

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Spent the last two days fitting up the front bank/turbo manifold and got Travis on welding it out. No need for a fixture when you have spare parts =D

No space left unused

Billet endtank for the inlet side of the intercooler through 1st op, almost ready for it's twinlet's

• This is so WILD love it... thanks for the pics and update!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Travis finished welding out the front bank and the upper portion of the front downpipe. Now I can move onward with fab to the rear turbo, a little more complex than the front in order to allow fitment into the Sling once all together.