/FF/ Twin Turbo Slingshot

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Was attempting to keep this under wraps until complete but it seems the word is out so might as well capitalize on the advertising =D

Basic rundown of components:

Twin Garrett GTX2860's, BB, 0.57 a/r v-band inlet/outlet exhaust housings, GTX billet compressor wheels
    Twin Tial MVS-38 external gates
    Tial Q BOV
    /FF/ Billet Intercooler
    /FF/ Billet Intake manifold
    /FF/ Exhaust manifold
    /FF/ Dual 2.5" downpipes
    /FF/ Rear exit exhaust
    /FF/ E85 fuel system - Dual Walbro 400's intank on /FF/ billet hanger, 8an feed to rail, /FF/ billet fuel rail, Aeromotive A1000 fuel pressure regulator
    Haltech Elite Standalone
    Haltech IQ3 dash display
    Injector Dynamics ID1300 injectors
    /FF/ spec high compression - 8,000rpm built longblock

In it's final phase looking for 600whp on E85, traction via Bob's Bullet Quad and a pair of 345's on the back. I'll update as we go - turbo setup, standalone, and fuel system will be going on 100% stock motor first to see where we can get, once it pops we'll swap out the motors and go back for more!

Enjoy!

-Shawn-

• That thing is gorgeous...

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• But just to be fair...... We have to see what it does on the dyno and on the road. :D:D

I'm sure it will be like my setup... WAAAAAAAY to much for a single back tire.... :thumbsup:

However,,,, I did see where you were teaming all that with a pair of them from Bob's Bullet Quad

I like those Injector Dynamics 1300CC injectors for the E-85. You can really throw the fuel to it with E-85. I don't have that luxury. E-85 isn't really in Alabama.

It is going to be a pricey setup with all those goodies..... But as I have found, speed and power are never inexpensive. If they are, your doing it wrong.... :D

• Very KOOOOL.... darn it - now I am going to have to convince DDMWorks to do a twin supercharger now.... Brother Dave... Dave@DDMWorks Just joking.... Nice work! keep pushing the envelope and possibilities...this is good stuff.

• Incredible Art al the way around ..

• DUDE!!! THEY ARE PURPLE!!! I want them just because of that!!!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM