Alpha Defense Face Shield sale

• If someone else wants to chime in that has ordered from Alpha Defense then please do, but my rant is about to start in 3...2....1..

These face shields are not anything like what you see on their website. The quality is absolute crap, the patterns are no where as colorful as they appear. The designs are washed out and faded and there is no hem on either end, so I can see how after one washing they will most likely fray and fall apart.

My advice to any member on here is do not buy these products. I will be in contact with them tomorrow about the quality but I am so sorry I placed this on the site and publicized them to fellow members.

• If someone else wants to chime in that has ordered from Alpha Defense then please do, but my rant is about to start in 3...2....1..

These face shields are not anything like what you see on their website. The quality is absolute crap, the patterns are no where as colorful as they appear. The designs are washed out and faded and there is no hem on either end, so I can see how after one washing they will most likely fray and fall apart.

My advice to any member on here is do not buy these products. I will be in contact with them tomorrow about the quality but I am so sorry I placed this on the site and publicized them to fellow members.

Sorry to hear this... thank you for the heads up though. They do say lifetime warranty... ?(