Disapointing experince with vendors

• Hey Guys, Keith here with SlingMods.. I've been reading this thread and felt it necessary to chime in to just to reiterate our mission here at SlingMods!

Slingmods simply rocks!
    These guys understand customer service.

I was once given very valuable advice -
    Most customers will forget problems they have with a product - but they will always remember how you handled the problem.

I have never been disappointed with their response, phone calls and emails are ALWAYS returned. I just can't say enough about them other than they a true professionals

Thanks Guys

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have been watching this thread since it started ... A forum is here for people to say exactly what they feel. It may not sit well with you if your best buddy gets bashed but they probably deserved it if the post has some valid reasons listed. And if you think I will delete someone's post because it looks bad on the forum.... don't hold your breath.. I won't delete a post unless the original poster asks me to. So if a vendor or someone gets their feelings hurt you probably need to deal with whoever posted the facts about you.

The only time I would delete a post had no merit and had no supporting facts.

So far this thread looks just fine. Carry on..

• I have been watching this thread since it started ... A forum is here for people to say exactly what they feel. It may not sit well with you if your best buddy gets bashed but they probably deserved it if the post has some valid reasons listed. And if you think I will delete someone's post because it looks bad on the forum.... don't hold your breath.. I won't delete a post unless the original poster asks me to. So if a vendor or someone gets their feelings hurt you probably need to deal with whoever posted the facts about you.

BRAVO!!!! :thumbup:

@rabtech I really appreciate this!! Unless there was someone discovered to just be trolling or directing inflammatory comments directly at another member on the forum without cause... As members of the forum, we shouldn't have the right to only see posts that we want to see posted. You sort of do though... if there is someone who consistently spews BS like @assgetsblasted from TDS, I'm sure a lot of us remember Mr. Lighting Rod, you can always block or ignore that individual. Just because you disagree or see things differently is not a cause for censorship.

One other thing with calling vendors out. If someone posts a bad experience with vendors, I am probably not going to stop buying from that vendor. Stuff happens and the vendors are conducting lots of transactions. Things don't always go perfectly.... BUT when I start seeing several people voice an issue with a vendor, I'm probably going to keep my distance.

The beautiful thing is that each member gets to choose how they want to use the information posted. But if folks have bad or good experiences and don't share them here, then the rest of us lack the information to base our purchasing decisions on, and at the end of the day, isn't http://www.SlingShotInfo.com about sharing information with each other??

• Keith , we should talk sometime , I'm on the East Coast at Cherokeecycles.net SS owner

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Good Lord @roadwarrior....you might want to consider becoming a supporting vendor....then you can have your very own Vendor's page and only have to post the same old pics, and website once???? No censorship intended....just a suggestion....and yes, I know suggestions are like a certain body orifice....we all have at least one..... :00010317:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Good Lord @roadwarrior....you might want to consider becoming a supporting vendor....then you can have your very own Vendor's page and only have to post the same old pics, and website once???? No censorship intended....just a suggestion....and yes, I know suggestions are like a certain body orifice....we all have at least one..... :00010317:

Ok , I'll look into that ❤ , I truly believe that SS life is the way to go , 2 wheel travel is becoming more deadly everyday and my girlfriends prefer my. SS over my Harley (gonna miss my FXRs )

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• My Sling has parts from Alpha, SSO and Slingmods and I can't say anything bad about any one of them.
    When my Alpha Adjustable had a rattle Henry shipped a new system to me no charge and paid the shipping both ways, I call that great customer service.