The best kind of surprises

• So I get home yesterday evening and see a package laying on the floor of the living room. Some of the covering was torn off and I could see it was a box of diapers. "hmmm, that's strange", I didn't think anything else and just kept on about my business of getting home and relaxing a bit. Later that evening, the Wife and I are getting ready to go out to our traditional (mandatory) Date night and there's that box still laying on the floor. I asked her if she had ordered something and when she responds "no", I finally took a look at the box and it's addressed to me. :| . I picked up the rather hefty and heavy bod and place it on the counter and realize it's a box from Mark and Shawna @Slingshot Garage. Take a look at the pictures to get an idea of what we received, but what I want most is to tell you all about the special bond and friendship we've established with them and it's kinda been behind the scenes. I usually like to keep it that way, but they went way beyond what I would ever expect. I want all of you to know what special people they are and how honored Isabel and I are to know them. Strange thing is, we've never met in person. Planning on it, but hasn't happened yet and now I know even more it will happen for sure.
    So, that being said, I want to thank ALL of you that have been a special part of my SS life. Especially the regulars on this forum and the 2 locos that I've actually had the pleasure of meeting, @Tripod and @MiM. To you @rabtech for starting this forum and creating this family of mixed opinions, ethnicities, professions, political views, ... ETC... whatever our differences are, we are a family. For those that have taken this bond even further, I thank you and hold a special place in my heart for you. It's hard for those who are not part of this wonderful group to understand the level of comradery that exists on this forum. Something I've NEVER experienced with any other group.
    Thank you all!!! And to you Mark and Shawna.... the story will continue <3:thumbsup: .

• Think you should rethink friendship!! All that sugar and he can't send a tube of toothpaste...Would make me really think twice about who your friends really are :whistling::00008356:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Awesome stuff @jorgebri60
    Glad u like it. Them mini Slinglenz are the only ones in the world for now anyways. Milez is demanding a set since I used his to prototype them lol. He was somewhat offended when I ripped the light off of his. The footprints and the necklace I made also not sure if you know that. And ya this forum is a good bunch for sure. I wish I could visit all of you if you weren't so far away. We will make a trip down that way at some point. In the flip side You could all come visit me at the Sundre Sling fest. Since we will be hosting it I'll definitely be there lol. :thumbsup:
    :00008674:

• Awesome stuff @jorgebri60
    Glad u like it. Them mini Slinglenz are the only ones in the world for now anyways. Milez is demanding a set since I used his to prototype them lol. He was somewhat offended when I ripped the light off of his. The footprints and the necklace I made also not sure if you know that. And ya this forum is a good bunch for sure. I wish I could visit all of you if you weren't so far away. We will make a trip down that way at some point. In the flip side You could all come visit me at the Sundre Sling fest. Since we will be hosting it I'll definitely be there lol. :thumbsup:
    :00008674:

Mark and Shawna.. that Footprint and Necklace were set aside for safekeeping as soon as I saw them. Very special to us. Thank you again... you left us speechless.
    ;(