Painter's Posse to SSITS17

• Posse riders....... (and a few invited friends)

Keep Wednesday after 3:00 PM free as I will be taking you all on a scenic ride to dinner and dinner is on me! Yes.... I could spend on mods but would much rather spend on friends!
    Gonna leave around 3:30 .... 1 hr. Ride to restaurant ... Private room.... chow down .... ride a different road back. (Both are scenic and curvy but we'll take our time)

Great chance to ride roads you may not know about and spend some quality time together! ( Did I say my Sister lives down there???)

Keep Wednesday after 3:00 PM free as I will be taking you all on a scenic ride to dinner and dinner is on me! Yes.... I could spend on mods but would much rather spend on friends!
    Gonna leave around 3:30 .... 1 hr. Ride to restaurant ... Private room.... chow down .... ride a different road back. (Both are scenic and curvy but we'll take our time)

Great chance to ride roads you may not know about and spend some quality time together! ( Did I say my Sister lives down there???)

Jim does your Sister know she is fixing dinner for a bunch of Slingshot riders???

I would love to get in on this Painter but I am leading rides Wed., Thurs., and Fri. you guys have a great time and ride to Maggie.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

The man, myth, and legend! 8o

How does such a huge heart ♥ fit in a man???

• Count us in Painter

Oh Yeah!

Really looking forward to meeting you. I've seen lots of your work and you're real talented. See you in Indy on Sunday!

Me too. It's gonna be epic!

Jim does your Sister know she is fixing dinner for a bunch of Slingshot riders???

Well EJ, I must admit I thought of that but was overruled!

I would love to get in on this Painter but I am leading rides Wed., Thurs., and Fri. you guys have a great time and ride to Maggie.

Maybe we will get rain and have to do Thursday!

The man, myth, and legend! 8o
    How does such a huge heart ♥ fit in a man???

Kind words .... Thank you!

• Well.... finally catching up on the paint thing, so..... I called the Dealer to get recalls done. Didn't worry about swingarm, fuel line or steering bolt but the damn brake fail light was bugging me to death!

Delivered her at noon. Every one was gone but a new employee (or should I say "ass"?) he wouldn't listen to me and kept saying"I know, I know, I know, and "see ya, see ya"! So I asked if he needed the fob and he said they have everything they need!

Pissed.... I put the fob in my pocket, secured the trailor and left for the hour drive home. Almost home and my cell rings.... it was Adam the service manager. (Nice guy!) So I told him they will have to push it, do the service and I'll pick up when done! OK..... I was a little hot under the collar!

Just goes to show you what a little attention ( or little attention) will get you!

• Now that's funny! Still working on the Captain you gave me! I drink it on special occasions!

• Holy canolli, we are well inside a week away. These last few days are going to be so hectic. @Painter your offer is just too much. We all owe you dinner, not the messed up way you laid it out. I hope you plan to prepay, you know how some Slingers will do ya. ;)

That is some more good stuff Jim. You are putting your great mark on all our Slings. Well done again, friend.

• Holy canolli, we are well inside a week away. These last few days are going to be so hectic. @Painter your offer is just too much. We all owe you dinner, not the messed up way you laid it out. I hope you plan to prepay, you know how some Slingers will do ya. ;)

That is some more good stuff Jim. You are putting your great mark on all our Slings. Well done again, friend.

Thank You my friend but dinner is prepaid and my treat. Like I said.... spend money on mods or friends.... friends win every time! Mods come and go but.... we'll you know the rest!

• Amazing and awesome! The detail in your work just is overwhelming! The "Lady Luck" one, so much detail and so many things going on it that! That has to take a considerable amount of time to do, even for someone that is used to doing it....

Kudos to you @Painter.... you wear your trade well!

• @Painter will also be bringing my new coil cover he did for me also. Valve cover is already installed and we will be adding the finishing touch with the coil cover in Maggie Valley. Cannot tell you how excited I am about displaying some of @Painter beautiful art work on my Sling. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done, and can only say Thank You for allowing me to display one of your master pieces.