Brake Caliper Torque Spec

• I'm installing a set of the drilled rotors from Cycle Springs. Don't see any torque specs for the brake calipers on the Master Torque List that was published some time ago on the forum. Tried a search with no luck. Does anyone know what they are supposed to be torqued to? I'm surprised that's not included on the torque list as it's something that gets removed and replaced quite often.

Second question, I read, somewhere on the forum, that the rear caliper pistons rotate into and out of the caliper rather than just pushing in and out. How do I do that, if I need more pad clearance, when I go to put the rear caliper back on?

Thanks in advance!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• I'm installing a set of the drilled rotors from Cycle Springs. Don't see any torque specs for the brake calipers on the Master Torque List that was published some time ago on the forum. Tried a search with no luck. Does anyone know what they are supposed to be torqued to? I'm surprised that's not included on the torque list as it's something that gets removed and replaced quite often.