How to quote a small part of a post.. And how to resize an inserted image so that its a bit smaller....

• If you just need to quote a small part of someones reply or anything for that matter....

Just click and drag over the part you want to quote and then let up on the mouse and it will have a menu to pop up. Just click the "Insert quote" and go to the reply button and there ya go.....

I have also noticed a lot of people are posting picture and they insert the full image. I have a limit on the size but I try to keep that limit pretty big. SO if you insert an image and you want to make it smaller you can. All you have to do is once the image is uploaded and you choose Full Image and it pops this HUGE picture into the thread. Just click anywhere on the picture and it will turn kinda white... Just go to the bottom right and click and drag it smaller... Its just one more neat feature of this forum....

Below is a picture of how the image will look when you click it. Then choose the edit button and you will notice the ability to resize the image....