What's the empty weight of a SLing?

• Afternoon all. Been looking at either using my old Razor trailer or getting a new trailer altogether and I was looking around for how much the actual empty weight of the sling is? If it's posted in here, I cannot find it. I have a trailer that's just long and wide enough for the sling, but it has a 1690 load capacity on it. I've seen both single and dual axle trailers for slings and I did read through the trailer postings on the forums, but I can't seem to find the empty weight on the sling.
    Much Grass.
    PS: I realize I can just ride it to wherever I'm going, and up to now I always have, but Momma don't like riding long distances and if I want her to attend some of these far away rallies, I need to figure out how to tow the Sling.

• This link is for the Base model - Specs: 2017 Polaris Slingshot - Black

SLINGSHOT® VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS

DIMENSIONS / CAPACITIES

Max Wet Weight 1749 lbs.

Just checked that website again and all three versions have the same weight. I assume the info given on the website is for 2017 models.

As far the trailer you were wondering about, I wouldn't think the extra 60 lbs or so over the trailer's cargo limit should make much of a difference. Now if you've added enough mods to add more than 100+ lbs, then that might start pushing things, although I would think routine design parameters would allow for some extra weight.

Edited once, last by BKL ().