• Looks awful. I'll bet it's awful. I'll make an exception for the Stig.

Time will tell Cameron. This is the second series now, without the old line up and the first one died on its feet. So they have some work to do.

However, presenter, Richard Hammond, (Ex "Top Gear," now on "The Grand Tour,") lives in a small Castle (Bollitree Castle), just a few miles, down the road from my home, in Herefordshire.

And before you all ask... No we don't all have castles, to live in, over here. :00009249:

Oh yes, he has sometimes been seen in an interesting three wheeled machine.
    - Reliant Robin - Wikipedia -

Perhaps I should pop down with the SlingShot. Who knows, you may then see it on the show.

All the best, from UK_Paul

Edited 4 times, last by UK_Paul ().

• Last year before the Grand Tour was filmed, I Tweeted Richard Hammond about possibly doing a show on the slingshot vs Morgan vs any other competitor...never heard back. Hoping that they featured a Morgan on a roadster episode of Top Gear a few years ago, maybe they will revisit that on Grand Tour with a new line up of vehicles.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Last year before the Grand Tour was filmed, I Tweeted Richard Hammond about possibly doing a show on the slingshot vs Morgan vs any other competitor...never heard back. Hoping that they featured a Morgan on a roadster episode of Top Gear a few years ago, maybe they will revisit that on Grand Tour with a new line up of vehicles.

The Morgan works is not very far from where either of us live (approx. 25 miles). I'm sure the program producer would have organised things, but it would be an easy call for him.

• @UK_Paul I enjoy getting the "foreign correspondent" views. Thank you for being here. Could you, just to reestablish my skewed world view , recant your "we don't all live in castles" statement? ;) Next you'll tell me all Scotts don't walk around with bagpipes and skirts, all Irishmen aren't 1 meter tall and rich and all Swiss people don't work in watch factories, drink hot cocoa like we drink coffee and ski every weekend. :D

P.S. My wife and I loved the original Top Gear. We've only caught a few of their new series on Amazon. I liked the American Top Gear, but found the Australian one to be the more entertaining spin off.

• Could you, just to reestablish my skewed world view, recant your "we don't all live in castles" statement? ;) Next you'll tell me all Scotts don't walk around with bagpipes and skirts, all Irishmen aren't 1 meter tall and rich and all Swiss people don't work in watch factories, drink hot cocoa like we drink coffee and ski every weekend. :D

Dam...
    I knew I'd have to post a picture of my house sooner or later. :rolleyes:

• It is absolutely Beautiful @UK_Paul, I knew you all lived in castles, I just knew it. :) Thank you for the unequivocal picture proof. ;) It must be a dream to live there, except for the occasional flying, fire breathing Dragon. How many of those have you seen?

Most of the Dragons stay just over the border, in Wales.
    Oh yes, this picture was taken, just over 10 miles, up the road from my home, in Herefordshire. (Presteigne, in Wales).

- Presteigne - Wikipedia -

• Wow tripod, is that a swimming pool in the back yard? You rich fancy guy.
    And you even have a front lanai too.
    And I even see you have energy efficient transportation too.
    Man, it must be nice to be rich!!!!!!

The landscaping alone is almost cost prohibitive...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Okay, there is a red Slingshot there! Whose house is that? Is it really yours? When can we come visit?!? 8o

Hi MiM,

I hope that you noticed, "Gnasher," the vicious guard dog, on the front lawn, too. It's wonderful what you can do with Photoshop nowadays.

This one's my country residence.

Not quite a castle, but it was built in Tudor times and is believed to have been made, from wood taken from Spanish ships, in the, 1588, Armada.

Edited 2 times, last by UK_Paul ().