2017 Canadian Vacation

• I think we will be taking my parents to Banff this August. Mom and dad have always loved the Rockies - especially places like Glacier National Park and they are starting to slow down so I think now is a good time while they can still hike a couple of miles in a day if we find a great trail

Any suggestions for great places to stay?

Great places that have to be seen?

• I think we will be taking my parents to Banff this August. Mom and dad have always loved the Rockies - especially places like Glacier National Park and they are starting to slow down so I think now is a good time while they can still hike a couple of miles in a day if we find a great trail

I love :00009320: that you take care of Family, do it because you never know (Where to is secondary) . I wish mine where still around.

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I love :00009320: that you take care of Family, do it because you never know (Where to is secondary) . I wish mine where still around.

Life May Change Us, But We Start And End With Family .... that's how I end each email and that's how I live each day. My parents are great. Not perfect but they did the best they could and I only hope I can be the same positive impact on my girls

If I decide to go to Canada this summer for a week's vacation, do I get to stay an extra 2 days due to the exchange rate?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I live in Nova Scotia, but have been in Banff several times. The Banff Springs Hotel is simply awesome. Lots of other hotels in town too. At Lake Louise, the Chateau Lake Louise is world class. Do the ski hill gondolas if in the summer. Go north to Jasper on the Athabaska Highway (past a glacier you can tour) and consider the Jasper Park Lodge. None of those hotels are cheap. But all are remarkable. Each town has alternatives that are less pricey. I hope this helps. There are also MANY natural atractions well worth checking out. Hot springs in Banff. Mountain passes. National parks. And more.

• I live in Nova Scotia, but have been in Banff several times. The Banff Springs Hotel is simply awesome. Lots of other hotels in town too. At Lake Louise, the Chateau Lake Louise is world class. Do the ski hill gondolas if in the summer. Go north to Jasper on the Athabaska Highway (past a glacier you can tour) and consider the Jasper Park Lodge. None of those hotels are cheap. But all are remarkable. Each town has alternatives that are less pricey. I hope this helps. There are also MANY natural atractions well worth checking out. Hot springs in Banff. Mountain passes. National parks. And more.

Thanks!

• Sorry man gotta sleep sometimes. How are you travelling? Are you hoteling it or rving it?
    Our rv park is about an hour from Banff. Hoping to have the sundre sling fest right around then. The calgary stampede stops here before going there. So if ur into rodeo there's that. There's so many things to do around banff and our area. If you were to stop here on ur way we would be more than glad to provide you with maps and info.
    If your travelling by rv come stay at our park I would be more than glad to have you here free of charge. There's a best Western here too. My brother in law works at banff springs hotel also.
    Bring ur slingshot Frickin mail it here if you have too. Well if you can't I would let ya take mine for a rip if you want its turbocharged 8o . If you want to figure out things ahead if your visit I would be more than willing to rip over to the visitors center grab a bunch of maps and info and mail it to ya.
    If you can make it to sundre we will make sure you have a great time.
    There's a local airport about a mile away that's 3500 feet long and there's seldom anyone there watching it :whistling:

• Sorry man gotta sleep sometimes. How are you travelling? Are you hoteling it or rving it?
    Our rv park is about an hour from Banff. Hoping to have the sundre sling fest right around then. The calgary stampede stops here before going there. So if ur into rodeo there's that. There's so many things to do around banff and our area. If you were to stop here on ur way we would be more than glad to provide you with maps and info.
    If your travelling by rv come stay at our park I would be more than glad to have you here free of charge. There's a best Western here too. My brother in law works at banff springs hotel also.
    Bring ur slingshot Frickin mail it here if you have too. Well if you can't I would let ya take mine for a rip if you want its turbocharged 8o . If you want to figure out things ahead if your visit I would be more than willing to rip over to the visitors center grab a bunch of maps and info and mail it to ya.
    If you can make it to sundre we will make sure you have a great time.
    There's a local airport about a mile away that's 3500 feet long and there's seldom anyone there watching it :whistling:

Well we finalized everything with my folks today. We'll be arriving in Calgary on 8/26, staying in Canmore, and leaving on 9/10 ...... warn the mounties that we're coming in hot