Swing arm recall with Corbin bags

• Has anyone had the recall done with Corbin bags? Will have mine done in a couple of weeks, and trying to determine if I will need to pull bags off.

I do not think I need to, but dealer emphasized they would charge me if they do it, but more concerned they would not put back on in correct order....
    Thanks

• Has anyone had the recall done with Corbin bags? Will have mine done in a couple of weeks, and trying to determine if I will need to pull bags off.

I do not think I need to, but dealer emphasized they would charge me if they do it, but more concerned they would not put back on in correct order....
    Thanks

Yes and there is no need to remove the bags, only need to remove the brace on the passenger side to remove the lower access cover.

Thanks

They just done mine and I didn't remove my bags