SLINGSHOTINFO.COM and Slingshot in the Smokies 2017 Event

• Some of you have asked if I will be offering shirts and stickers at Slingshots in the Smokies 2017. I have discussed this with Ivor and since he has a forum and Facebook page he has said slingshotinfo.com would be a direct competitor. So I have decided I will not be offering shirts or stickers at the event. I do want to let you all know that Ivor was gracious enough to let me set up as a regular vendor that sells products, but that would not be advantageous for the forum. The fee for being a vendor is a lot more money than the total amount of profit I have EVER made on t-shirts....I sell shirts and stickers for the promotion of the forum and not for the profits. I am fortunate and blessed to have a day job that provides my regular income. I sell some shirts at just a few dollars over what they cost me. Why? Because I want everyone to be able to afford one. And I want everyone to feel like they belong to a community that celebrates the coolest toy on earth... The Polaris Slingshot. I want people to look across a parking lot and see people wearing the forum's shirt and instantly know that person is a member of the most popular and most active Polaris Slingshot community ever. I am waiting for the day that I can walk past a line of Slingshots and see the small forum logo on the corner of every windshield...

I attend SSITS so that I can spend time with the people who have helped to make slingshotinfo.com such a great success. It boggles my mind just how loyal and dedicated my new found family has become.

I have one other thing I need to go over. Many people have sent me messages asking me if I would be leading one of the fast rides this year. Unfortunately, I think I will spend more time with my wife and friends. I will make my run across the Skyway one day and I will make my run through Deals Gap and on over to Pigeon Forge one day. I will let anyone that wants to follow join in. I make everyone the same warning that I always make... I don't look at trees or scenery. I don't go to see the mountains. I drive it like I just stole it. So if you tag along be ready to go.... If you like to truly experience the thrill of speed you are welcome to go....

The one thing I can do is offer my shirts and stickers at an even deeper discount here Store on the forum. This is so everyone can show their full support of the most active slingshot forum anywhere by wearing slingshotinfo.com shirts and displaying your slingshotinfo.com decals. Since we don’t have faces to go with all the screen names it will helps everyone find each other in the crowd. Shirts and decals have been restocked and can ship immediately. I am going through all the inventory tonight and adding deep discounts to each item. No coupon codes needed. I will drop the price of the shirts and stickers to help you make sure you have a clean shirt for every day! Just think how easy to will be to pack for the trip - if it says slingshotinfo.com, pack it.

Link to the Store

• I'm going to have a new enclosed trailer at the event. Will you have a good size decal, or 2, there that I may put on? Thinking either the sides or one in the back.

You tell me how big you want them and I'll make sure you get them. @MACAWS has a huge sticker on his trailer door and he can show you what it looks like. Just let me know what I need to tell them to make.

Thanks.

• You all have plenty of time to order shirts and decals. It's months away. I just wanted to get all the prices adjusted down in the store and give everyone time to order and get them in.

I will also have a bag of those small forum logo stickers with me in the mountains... (the small ones I use on the lower corner of the windshield) and I'll give anyone that wants one of those for free. It's hard to argue with free.... :-)

• I already can go the whole week plus with the INFO shirts.

• Thanks @rabtech! Shirt received today. These are high quality Gildan brand - VERY nice! :thumbsup:

(Yeah, yeah, I know - pics are in site store so no need to post... :00000014: )

Also, thanks for extra business cards...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014