All Things Chrome

• Yes! Seen them on ebay... <X Brake Juice?

Also waiting for more color options... Well, that, and money... Waiting for money... Anybody know how long that takes? :D

When your youngest is done with college & married off. So, about 22 more years... ;(

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @Tripod @MiM @WraithSS We have been talking to All Things Chrome to get these on order and on our website! I know that particular product is currently being redesigned. We'll be sure to post this item on our website as soon as the new version is released to us. :)

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

Edited once, last by slingmods ().

A member here posted he ordered and paid for these same items directly from ATC but after an extended time period never received his order and couldn't even get a response from the company.

Other members reached out also with no response ..........

Anyone know if this was resolved and if not can we get some traction for him ...

Original post: All things chrome will not respond

If they didn't or don't resolve the order maybe you should reconsider your representing them ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Hello Orange, I think that's one of the benefits of SlingMods. We wait on the phone with the MFG on your behalf and deal with the communication or lack thereof for you so you can spend your time in a more desirable fashion. :) ATC has had great communication with us personally.. but I agree that we're continually blown away at the lack of communication from some large companies and the hoops they make us jump through to get started with them. It's definitely a daily battle for us!

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Hey that was I in that thread and the issue was never resolved but like I said what can you do.I was surprised to see slingmods finally link up with them maybe atc is just interested in bigger orders . But anyway don't let my one time bad experience with any of the vendors. Guide you way from this product especially since slingmods is now offering it . We all know slingmods is well known for their great customer service and making things right for us the consumer .at least with them backing the product now you know you will either receive your order or your money back .

• at least with them backing the product now you know you will either receive your order or your money back .

If they (ATC) are not wiling to resolve an issue that has already caused them bad press with the community what assurance does anyone have that once they reach a larger customer base there won't be more concerns that put @slingmods in a bad position ...

My hope was with as you said and has been my personal experience great customer service by @slingmods (they are my preferred vendor) that we may be able to put a bug in someones ear to get one of those resolutions or at least a response for you from ATC. Even if you are too nice a guy to push the issue.

I'm done ......... grin-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......