FINALLY!!!..ALPHAS BUILT MOTOR

• so its official and they should be releasing it on their site soon enough, alpha will now be producing a built motor. I've spoken to the man henry himself about this for months now. the motor will be similar to the one being offered by ddm.with a couple different things. i believe pistons and clutch,not to sure what else yet . the pricing is comparable .i know he's taking orders now you just probably have to call it in. i myself have already ordered and paid for mine. i know theres another forum member whose also ordered and paid if he wants to be know he can do that i don't want to give it away. and there are 3 other motors goin out not sure if they are on the forums. just putting this out there didn't know if there were any alpha guys waiting for them to do something, i my self have been waiting for a while and i almost couldn't wait any longer. any way motor should be here hopefully in the next few weeks

• I was waiting for this post lol. I'm the other bloke awaiting a motor. I have Alpha everything and didn't think Henry was going to pull through. But he called me when I was just days away from going DDM ... I admit I have a weak spot for Alpha. I'm sure both motors are equally as strong. Can't wait to post pics!

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• As someone who is a stone throw away during summer from alpha HQ(my cabin is in somerset) this is great news, i am sure i will stop by so often that one of two things will happen.

They will trick me into buying something i don't need (Motor and Super Hair Dryer as Rab would say) or they will get a restraining order...... either way i am in trouble :00000156:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• @Cameron Roberts pricing is similar to ddms . pretty much just a different cup of juice. theres a couple different things they will offer to you just give henry a call. this is something a few of us have been waiting on not that i have anything against ddm I've bought plenty from them and will continue you to. but i started to talk to henry about motors when i think ddm had just released theirs. so mr @Turbosling himself tells me be patient alpha will have one soon enough. and a few more goodies. was told theres gonna be a bunch of new goodies this year

• @Cameron Roberts pricing is similar to ddms . pretty much just a different cup of juice. theres a couple different things they will offer to you just give henry a call. this is something a few of us have been waiting on not that i have anything against ddm I've bought plenty from them and will continue you to. but i started to talk to henry about motors when i think ddm had just released theirs. so mr @Turbosling himself tells me be patient alpha will have one soon enough. and a few more goodies. was told theres gonna be a bunch of new goodies this year

Well, I have their turbo, exhaust, brakes, suspension, chain guard, coil pack cover, oil cap, hood brackets, master cylinder brace, air filter, shift adapter, and various alpha hats and articles of clothing. It's also possible I've forgotten a mod or two.

• @Cameron Roberts well maybe you will decide to go with alphas motor as well I've been sipping the cool aid as well since i became a sling owner in may of last year. have bought everything i could from them, except for the wing they offer. been going back and forth for weeks with @Turbosling about this motor and. can't wait to get it and install.

• @Cameron Roberts well maybe you will decide to go with alphas motor as well I've been sipping the cool aid as well since i became a sling owner in may of last year. have bought everything i could from them, except for the wing they offer. been going back and forth for weeks with @Turbosling about this motor and. can't wait to get it and install.

@Cameron Roberts is an early Alpha man. Rest assured he and Henry have been Slingin' together for quite sometime, I believe before they were even released....

• Life is too short to keep it stock !! @jluna317 and we live 25 min from each other so we'll be able to post updates and comparisions once we finish install. We both have alpha turbo and we both have same tune, Springs and SCG-1 boost controllers. I'm interested to see how my 22" 295 tire holds traction compared to Jose's wide 20x335. He also has the free flowing alpha street sport exhaust while I prefer my quiet and more restrictive alpha side exhaust. Should be fun! We text each other daily like excited school girls... I think my GF is getting jealous! Hah

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Welll... (Sigh)... Mine is getting custom paint right now. I pretty much copied Mitch with Rev Dynamics. I fell in love with his build and called him to have him do mine. With shipping it was too much money... so after hours and HOURS OF researching every custom paint job on every forum I could find I decided I was copying him. I called him up out of decency and respect to send him money for stealing his idea but he was such a nice guy and told me to just buy his digital accuair air suspension instead so that's what I did! He's currently making me a custom air tank for the suspension since I have two subwoofers in my enclosures where the tank normally goes. I photo shopped my rims on this photo and I added detail to the mud guards and few other things. I'm doing red instead of orange and two stripes on hood..few things different. I'll post when done. Doing motor, and air ride while panels are off for paint.

• Life is too short to keep it stock !! @jluna317 and we live 25 min from each other so we'll be able to post updates and comparisions once we finish install. We both have alpha turbo and we both have same tune, Springs and SCG-1 boost controllers. I'm interested to see how my 22" 295 tire holds traction compared to Jose's wide 20x335. He also has the free flowing alpha street sport exhaust while I prefer my quiet and more restrictive alpha side exhaust. Should be fun! We text each other daily like excited school girls... I think my GF is getting jealous! Hah

Looking forward to seeing these beauties and the impact their differing rears provide!!!

• nice! Ya the rev paint job accents the body lines so nicely. It's a bit complicated.... tons of prep work since I'm smoothing out all of the textured panels but makes a statement especially when dropped to the ground like that!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450