THE LOVE OF THE SLINGSHOT FAMILY!!!!

• Well, last week I was playing on Facebook, just looking around, and saw a post from Alpha Powersports saying that if you like and share their post, and right a review on their page, they would enter you in a drawing for a new Alpha Cold Air Intake (SUPER CHROME). Pam and I have been looking at these for a while. We were thinking about getting a black one and sending it to @Painter to have him match it.

When I showed her the chrome one she thought it would add the 'bling' we were looking for under the hood. So we both followed the directions and waited.

Yesterday Alpha posted that they had drawn @STYLN. Well, since we beat them getting ours painted purple, I was very happy for them. Then this afternoon I saw that I had been tagged in a comment from STYLN.

"So it looks like we were chosen as the AWESOME winner of the Alpha Super Chrome intake!!! Funny thing is......We have one of these fantastic units already and as much as I would love to accept it and sell it to put the money towards my Super Charger I want from Alpha, I feel that wouldn't be right!!! So in these comments there is a fellow slinger that has a LOVE FOR PURPLE that I think I would like to send it to instead, so without further ado....... Devon Scott if you DO NOT already have one of these amazing units please PM me so I can get some details from you! As always we at JM Designs love making other people happy and with superb products from Henry Chan and the crew at Alpha Powersports I know you'll be just as happy as I have been since my install just about 2 years ago!!"

DID I READ THAT RIGHT?!?!?! OMG!!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!!

The hardest question now is 'Do I tell Pam or just get it in and install it?'

I don't think I can explain the love that I have for our SS family, can't wait til I can figure out something that I can pass on. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Yep. I agree. That is very awesome.... And for that very reason I will say this......

I have people in my day to day life that ask me what my t-shirt means. When I try to explain the forum and how it works and grows nobody ever gets it... They just think I'm a little weird and dismiss it. The truth is each day I see new members join and immediately start posting and I see members posting that were once lurkers that signed up months ago. This forum allows people to see that their input and participation is important to everyone. And it doesn't matter if your 18 or 80, we all seem to get along and have respect for each other here.

The scinero between @devonpam and @STYLN is just another example of this. And in nearly every thread on this forum something similar happens all the time.

I used to sit and night trying to figure out how to capture the search engine top ranking when someone would type "Polaris Slingshot Forum" in Google. But I have since realized that other forums are needed. When people sign up on the other sites it's just a matter of time before they figure out that there is an actual site where people miss you if you haven't logged in. I guess you could say that is good thing to have something to be compared against ....

@devonpam congratulations on your new goodies... And @STYLN that was a top shelf thing to do.....

• I have to say that I feel honored to have had the opportunity to help a fellow slinger have something so enjoyable! @Cameron Roberts is an amazing person and believe it or not is not just a friend but a true brother. He has given me advice with everything from business and and financial growth to coping with personal and family issues! Just another genuine example of this community and what everyone here on this forum is about! Several in your own way have helped me and many others with things from installs of our goodies to friendly and brotherly love. Camaraderie amongst this forum can never be explain with just words!

I feel that after been given many things from a number of individuals within our community, it would NOT be acceptable to accept a gift from such an amazing company and then profit off of it for my personal gain! (Even though it would go right back to my @Alpha Powersport Super Charger fund!!)

I would like to thank Alpha for putting on the contest for the sling community! Without companies like them we would not be having this conversation, you would not be reading this post(lol if your still reading at all!) and there would be one less FASTER PURPLE sling in the world!!

Thank you folks and I love you all!!

Jonathan

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

Edited once, last by STYLN ().

• Another display of amazing love from the community:

I came home to 2 small packages today and as EVERYONE should know by now the best color in the world for the Slingshot is PURPLE!!! So upon opening the packages I find some goodies that not only will get put to some very extensive use but they match the color scheme perfectly!!!

Thanks @Tripod for the wonderful gesture of love and appreciation! You my friend are a really good brother!!!

Love you guys!!!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I just come here to waste time , I can't stand Sling Peoples, Hell I don't even have a Slingshot

-Slingbeast

:00008172::00008356:

Ok, seriously, Hands down the Best, classiest group of individuals I have met, Joked, learned from on a forum. The ones I have met in person are great people Im glad to call "Friends" and the text , email buddies even though never rode, actually shook hands or anything, still Brothers in my eyes and if needed I would try my dammist (is that a word?) to help you all out :thumbsup: ....

Great People!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().