Ct fellas post up here

• Well, if your posting here you to are a fool for living in this high priced, messed up run (Malloy) state. ;):D Unless your section 8 , things are great :00008356:

But.......

We got our Slings to get away from it all :00008359: So with that, let's try to stay in touch, have meets and Roll...

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Good ride guys, Pleasure meeting all you. Gotta stay in touch and do it AGAIN!

Don't tell my wife, but Im shopping rims!!! :00008359:

• Bones you going chrome or painted rims?
    I don't know if there is too many more mods you can do lol your Slingshot looks sick.
    Very nice clean install on all your mods
    You had the Boyz down Libbys drooling over your trike.

• Bones you going chrome or painted rims?
    I don't know if there is too many more mods you can do lol your Slingshot looks sick.
    Very nice clean install on all your mods
    You had the Boyz down Libbys drooling over your trike.

Tony, How did you guys make out yesterday? I was flashing lights & waiving before I turned off. I just got off phone with Roaring Toys and rims I like are no longer, Bummed...Now that I finally saw the 22" in chrome on Sling I have to Have so Connman (Jim) doesn't make fun of me :D . We have to get together soon for another ride. Be nice to cruise and maybe have you fellas here afterwards for Burgers and Beers..I had 200 miles total yesterday..

• Seen ya turn off can't miss that beast lol.
    We just ended up driving home to get a bite to eat and grab a beer,
    But the wife and I really did enjoy the ride up to Gillette castle that has got to be the first
    time Connecticut seen that many SlingShots on the road at one time.
    And yes we have to do a ride some time on some good twisty roads screw rt80 too dam
    Straight.
    Bones have you ever done the "Ct United ride" out of Norwalk? It is one of the biggest 9/11 charity rides in Ct about 3000 bike on a 60 mile ride thru Fairfield.

• .Now that I finally saw the 22" in chrome on Sling I have to Have so Connman (Jim) doesn't make fun of me . We have to get together soon for another ride. Be nice to cruise and maybe have you fellas here afterwards for Burgers and Beers..I had 200 miles total yesterday..

Jay, if you think I'm showing up at your place for beers, you're nuts!! Your wife will put me through a wood chipper!! Rumor has it she's hunting me down!! I'm a dead man!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• And yes we have to do a ride some time on some good twisty roads screw rt80 too dam
    Straight.

Tony, how about all those roads around the Candlewood Lake area? We could jump over the border into NY and ride 22. Paul said that road is beautiful! Maybe @Publius (Matt) could lead us around there. That's kinda near where he lives!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

• Jay, if you think I'm showing up at your place for beers, you're nuts!! Your wife will put me through a wood chipper!! Rumor has it she's hunting me down!! I'm a dead man!!

Your safe , the sticker saved ya! :D

• Thanks bones for the info. I'm glad I found some other guys with slingshots. It's boring riding all the time by yourself. Hopefully I can meet up with everyone and ride. I live in the Danbury area and will ride anywhere. Thanks everyone and I look forward to riding with everyone.

• Thanks bones for the info. I'm glad I found some other guys with slingshots. It's boring riding all the time by yourself. Hopefully I can meet up with everyone and ride. I live in the Danbury area and will ride anywhere. Thanks everyone and I look forward to riding with everyone.

welcome Phil to the "Good Side" we (Ct guys) actually discussing a ride up in your neck of the woods. Maybe the boys can make it a reality in a few weeks??

Hint-Hint fellas!!

• Tony, how about all those roads around the Candlewood Lake area? We could jump over the border into NY and ride 22. Paul said that road is beautiful! Maybe @Publius (Matt) could lead us around there. That's kinda near where he lives!!

yup, I know a few roads up in these parts. I'm right off of Rt7 and Rt37 between Sherman and New Milford. This is biker heaven up this way. After I left Libby's I couldn't resist and went up to Kent and the town was loaded with bikes since the weather was beautiful.

• First off, Phil, brother, I dig your helmet!!!
    OK, I'm looking at the map, the problem is some of us are quite a distance from that area. So, I propose we all ride a little to meet up. Here are two routes I thought of:
    First route - We meet at the intersection of 63 and 84. Then we do Tony's route in reverse. Up 63, 4 to Cornwall Bridge, 7 to 39 all the way to Danbury.
    Second route - Meet at the intersection of 172 and 84. Up 172 to 67 to 199 to 109 to 63, then follow the route above.
    This is just the start of the thought process on this. We can build on it, or pick one, I don't care. Hopefully you boys know a restaurant/watering hole or two along the way!!
    Now when? This is gonna be the biggest problem! For me right now, this Saturday or Sunday works, the following weekend doesn't. May is good until Memorial Day weekend, then I'm out until the second week of June. Jay, with your kids playing a million sports, how in the world are you gonna find an opportunity to do this??
    OK boys, let's do this!!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

Edited once, last by ConnMan ().

• I'm good any dry weekend if we hop over to the New York side I will have to pick up a couple of helmets. Other than that let me know

I hear Orange county is a nice ride-destination. I can't stand show, but I hear people say it's a great ride backroads..?