Front inner fender removal.

• Just tryin' to shake the memory tree here.

Anybody wanting to add to it jump on...

Think the original filler was designed by Slingrazor?

Street Fenders created by StickerDick used the Slingrazor filler design?

STYLN of Rock My Bling bought out StickerDick 's Three's Da Life and fender designs?

And currently things are real quiet with the fenders...

Maybe one or some of these folks can get alexhhernandez a pattern or product.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Hello all! We currently have the fillers for sale and like most things in the market it can be easily purchased, duplicated and then resold as another brand. We generally keep these pretty cheap and available to prevent that but I'm sure if you ask around there are now a few variants. Or you can remove your fenders, trace your own template and then search out any material you would like to make them in.

As for the fenders, demand has been pretty steady. Most sales are through word of mouth as we create the fenders currently as requested (and have been pretty busy doing so!). If anyone would like more info on them they are welcome to email us. There is no website because if demand became more overwhelming than we are able to produce we may end up disappointing customers with wait times and that is something we definitely want to avoid.

We still frequent the forum from time to time in the background to see how folks are doing and what might be new but most of our posts or messages come through the means of Facebook or Instagram.

Thanks for the tag and if anyone ever needs anything, please feel free to send us an email. We are very easily reachable!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• The fenders are great looking, I was the first or second to do the install I think. But they are parachutes if you are doing a track day.

I would have to agree here, but they are definitely an upgrade to the stock fenders. Without proper testing we can only assume that due to the design they are more aerodynamic but airflow does travel between the tire and fender which may cause it to lift up trapping air. Our Bobber series would be much more effective for a track day than the larger Streetfighter series due to them tucked more behind the wheel and covering less up top.

All great feedback tho!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• The fenders are great looking, I was the first or second to do the install I think. But they are parachutes if you are doing a track day.

I would have to agree here, but they are definitely an upgrade to the stock fenders. Without proper testing we can only assume that due to the design they are more aerodynamic but airflow does travel between the tire and fender which may cause it to lift up trapping air. Our Bobber series would be much more effective for a track day than the larger Streetfighter series due to them tucked more behind the wheel and covering less up top.

All great feedback tho!

Mine is the full fender, with just enough cut off to round the ends for dress-up. Cost me about 10 mph on the front straight at Roebling.

• I, too am interested in a set of the OP covers. I’ve always wanted to delete my fenders but don’t like the holes underneath. I can’t cut to save my life, so trying to make my own would just be a massive waste of time and materials.

If anyone is selling something like the OP, let me know ASAP!

• Hello all! We are still here and manufacturing fenders and delete kits! Since the pandemic we have had to relocate production but we will be taking preorders soon for new sets. Please reach out to us on Facebook in our group Three's Da Life or at info@rockmybling.com and thanks for the continued support!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Hello all! We are still here and manufacturing fenders and delete kits! Since the pandemic we have had to relocate production but we will be taking preorders soon for new sets. Please reach out to us on Facebook in our group Three's Da Life or at info@rockmybling.com and thanks for the continued support!

Hey man how you been?

Hope all is well

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Hey man how you been?

Hope all is well

We are good! California has been a shit show since the pandemic for small businesses but luckily the nursing job has kept us together! Hope all is well with you and the Mrs.! Ride safe brother!!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

happy to hear this, I never was able to get the first set of fenders, but now I am happy you all are still doing these. I do not have Facebook are anything but would like to try to get in on an order.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

:thumbsup::thumbsup: hey bud!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.