LED Wiring on the Front End and Hood

• Hello everyone !

I have been meaning to write this up for a while now about the LED lights on the front ends and hoods of the slingshot.

As you may know the easiest way to work under the hood of the slingshot is to take the hood off of the slingshot. When you are installing Superchargers, New Engines, and Turbo Kits the whole front end comes off as well as the hood.
    Most of the time when installing the LED lights on the hoods and front ends of the slingshot nobody thinks about having to remove the parts later on down the road. So when these parts do need to be removed I unfortunately have to go in with my wire cutters and snip the LED wiring. We have been looking at different solutions for adding plugs at the removal points for a while now and this is what we have to offer.

These simple weather proof connectors can be wired into your LED wiring at the removal points of the hood and front end. Saving time and money when it comes time to remove body panels.
    We are going to offer these up for sale so you can DIY at home and they will also be available here at DDMWorks when your slingshot comes to see me.
    I am going to install some of these spiffy plugs on @Street Doc 's Slingshot and I will post more photos later.

Thanks 8o

Jeff Mellor
    DDMWorks
    119A Highway 183
    Piedmont, SC 29673
    Orders - 864-438-4949
    Tech Support - 864-907-6004
    www.DDMWorks.com

• Yep no doubt.... these are NEEDED LIKE CRAZY!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.