Welter Performance "DIY BUILDERS KIT" $399

• Kit includes 2" exhaust piping ABOVE THE FRAME RAILS.. the pipes are swedged for a slip fit that can be welded or user supplied clamped together. Each kid is supplied with all of the 2 inch piping to get you from just inside the fender well area where the stock exhaust hooks up all the way to the rear of the slingshot. It's up to you to use whatever mufflers, connections or whatever fits your own taste and budget! This kit is only available directly thru us and only for a limited time! Price.....$399 includes free shipping
    Call Angie @1 (877) 455-3089 to order

• Many like this but I think if this was the 2.5" tucked under like this - that's the real winner!
    Because many are DIYers that can get behind an offer similar to this....with more SC and Turbos available it makes this group think outside the box on what they can do... it's a "vision" of what they want there SlingShot to be. Glad your providing this ... but hope your looking at the 2.5" option for those who may or are at SC/Turbo category.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Many like this but I think if this was the 2.5" tucked under like this - that's the real winner!
    Because many are DIYers that can get behind an offer similar to this....with more SC and Turbos available it makes this group think outside the box on what they can do... it's a "vision" of what they want there SlingShot to be. Glad your providing this ... but hope your looking at the 2.5" option for those who may or are at SC/Turbo category.

I like the looks and location of this exhaust. I also hope to add a supercharger in the future which will require a 2.5" pipe. I learned the transmission must be jacked up for this 2.5" pipe. Maybe it's no big deal, but realigning the drive line was not a trade I wanted to make. That's just me. That also may be why only 2" pipes are being offered.

• With our patent pending transmission mount the height is exactly the same as stock. It only requires swapping the two out to be able to go to the 2 1/2 exhaust. The only transmission jacking going on is to get one out and put the other one back into place. Simply jack rear of tranny up 1/2 inch (motor mounts allow it to flex that much) take stock off and replace with ours and you're done!