Report your current weather here.

• 64 right now - - expected high of 75 - - - - - - - got back from my Sunday morning ride about an hour and a half ago, had to make it a short ride so I could hangout with my two youngest granddaughters

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• 71 right now, just took this snap from my driveway looking west toward Mount San Jacinto the top of which is at 10,834 feet.

Just for reference my house where I was standing to take the snap sits at approximately 500 feet above sea level over 10,000 feet difference

Because of the Palm Springs Ariel tram we can actually get up there to the top in about 15 minutes - its fun to go play in the snow with the grandkids and then be able to get back to home with year round slingshot riding weather

here is a screen grab I just took from the web cam at the top of the tram

• Sometimes the pics you and SoCal post make’s putting up with crazy CA politics make sense 👍👍

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Sometimes the pics you and SoCal post make’s putting up with crazy CA politics make sense 👍👍

yep - - I can't speak for others, but the weather and the variety of options available in such a short distance make it very hard for me to ever consider living any other place - mountains, desert, beach all can be enjoyed within a very reasonable 1 to two hour drive, And I especially love living here in the desert - - this is the place everyone runs to when it gets cold and uncomfortable elsewhere - like I have said before, I know of almost no other place in the country where I could make the slingshot my daily driver like I have been able to do here - - And another nice thing about this part of the state is that we are still fairly conservative - just elected a republican to congress a couple of days ago :thumbsup:

• yep - - I can't speak for others, but the weather and the variety of options available in such a short distance make it very hard for me to ever consider living any other place - mountains, desert, beach all can be enjoyed within a very reasonable 1 to two hour drive, And I especially love living here in the desert - - this is the place everyone runs to when it gets cold and uncomfortable elsewhere - like I have said before, I know of almost no other place in the country where I could make the slingshot my daily driver like I have been able to do here - - And another nice thing about this part of the state is that we are still fairly conservative - just elected a republican to congress a couple of days ago :thumbsup:

:00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• 70 degrees outside and they are having a professional skateboard event in the backyard behind me - its an event for the OG's of professional sk8ing they have it here every year. The Bowl is 12 1/2 feet deep at the deep end

• 70 degrees outside and they are having a professional skateboard event in the backyard behind me - its an event for the OG's of professional sk8ing they have it here every year. The Bowl is 12 1/2 feet deep at the deep end

Careful who you associate with. In some areas skateboarding is considered a crime. :)

• Careful who you associate with. In some areas skateboarding is considered a crime. :)

Tony has actually skated in this bowl along with a bunch of other well known professionals and before the last olympics when they added skateboarding there was one girl in the olympics that was practicing here

• look what Santa is bringing me for Christmas :00008674:

perfect way to start winter

• Two more days brother! Two more days.

I have a friend who lives in Australia and over there they do it a bit differently than we do - here we consider the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year the start of winter and the summer solstice the longest day to be the start of summer - - In Australia they consider these days the center of the season, with the winter solstice marking the mid way point in winter - - personally I think their system makes a bit more sense