Report your current weather here.

• Well fuck, I made the last payment on the sling on tuesday -- guess where the dam thing is -- sitting in at least 3' of water --

Bummer bro!!! Can I suggest you make an insurance claim NOW - do not wait - try and get at the front of the line ASAP !! I’m tellin ya from experience

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well fuck, I made the last payment on the sling on tuesday -- guess where the dam thing is -- sitting in at least 3' of water --

That's not good :(

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Bummer bro!!! Can I suggest you make an insurance claim NOW - do not wait - try and get at the front of the line ASAP !! I’m tellin ya from experience

We called the insurance company today -- started a claim -- the woman was real nice -- BUTTTT- she said in no uncertain terms that unless the water came through the roof or windows of the house hurricane insurance wouldn't cover anything but she would be happy to set up an appointment to have an adjuster come and take a look at the house.

• We called the insurance company today -- started a claim -- the woman was real nice -- BUTTTT- she said in no uncertain terms that unless the water came through the roof or windows of the house hurricane insurance wouldn't cover anything but she would be happy to set up an appointment to have an adjuster come and take a look at the house.

I'm confused - your location says NY - - - I'm guessing that is not actually the case?

• we stay in NY from the first of August until about the first week on Oct. -- its getting to be less and less time in NY as the years go by.

:thumbsup:

• We called the insurance company today -- started a claim -- the woman was real nice -- BUTTTT- she said in no uncertain terms that unless the water came through the roof or windows of the house hurricane insurance wouldn't cover anything but she would be happy to set up an appointment to have an adjuster come and take a look at the house.

Not sure about FL but in Louisiana is same on hurricane insurance BUT if you have comprehensive insurance on your Sling it should make you whole off of that policy

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Due to Fucking Ian our vacation plans have changed. Our Airbnb got flooded out so they cancelled it and we dont want to be somewhere that others are just trying to survive due to loosing their homes. So Cancun here we come. Got the time booked off already so lets go😎

• Due to Fucking Ian our vacation plans have changed. Our Airbnb got flooded out so they cancelled it and we dont want to be somewhere that others are just trying to survive due to loosing their homes. So Cancun here we come. Got the time booked off already so lets go😎

Why not just stay in Canada with Sparcky? I doubt many of us will miss you and I for one am so sorry you are inconvenienced with your air BNB while others are trying to survive. Enjoy your time in Mexico, careful with the water and don’t take any fentanyl from strangers.

I apologize if I sound like a jerk, I frequently do. We were very blessed in our part of the great state of Florida and had no damage to speak of. My wife’s elderly relatives in SW Florida were not so lucky, still waiting to hear word from them. I hope you and yours have a wonderful vacation, wherever that may take you.

• I apologize if I sound like a jerk, I frequently do. We were very blessed in our part of the great state of Florida and had no damage to speak of. My wife’s elderly relatives in SW Florida were not so lucky, still waiting to hear word from them. I hope you and yours have a wonderful vacation, wherever that may take you.

Thoughts and best wishes for your relatives. My sister and brother-in-law live in the Port St. Lucy area and they're fine. We were finely able got in touch with them late yesterday. Communication network is not good as I'm sure you know. Hoping that's your case & glad you are fine. Many people on this forum eventually get to meet down the road. Hopefully you'll get the opportunity to meet Tom. He is one of the best and I'll bet he'll offer some great Canadian maple 🍁 syrup. I'll assure that he meant no disrespect, I'll bet everything his intentions are nothing but good & simply felt it improper to vacation in an area surrounded with the necessity of all the tasks in hand and that's a good thing. The forum is a good place to post his change of plans as many here know him.

Great second response, we're all with you!