Report your current weather here.

• I think God knows I just retired 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just a little bit of COLD, than cool and back to warm nice riding weather. That your new normal.

This is pretty much normal for this time of year

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• 68 degrees at the San Clemente pier

for a late lunch then watching the sunset with my best friend and a cool jazz band playing in the park.
    One of those days where it all comes together / Slingless but perhaps next month 🙂

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• I’m one of the lucky ones in NH who are seeing below 0 temps.

Back in my snowmobiling days, I spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods.

We stayed once at a small hotel in Newport. But we would ride out of the Border Hotel mostly. I hated that place!

The owner and his brother that ran the restaurant were on the pompous side.

Then I think they closed for, a year or more, then reopened with new owners.

I could never sleep well there.

Always thought the place was a fire trap!! We would ride along the border to Canaan, My favorite stop along the way was Chez Pigeon!! The owner was funny as hell!!

She always treated us warmly there.

Then there was a bar in Canaan, where one side of the horseshoe bar spoke English, the other side spoke French!

Hope to ride my SS up there one day! Maybe ride with Deaner ( Shatneyman ) if he's up for it!! Perhaps you could be my guide for a ride up there??!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Sorry bud, I have 378 days before I'm out of here. Well, not out of the forum, but out of this fucked up state. Law enforcement is down almost 50% and more are leaving. My department is down to 8,.. yes 8 deputies, when I had 26. For some it may sound small, but I had one of the average or larger size departments in the state. Don't come here unless you're carrying and are prepared to use it. Just a couple months ago, we had a person break into our home,.. we were there,.. with a cruiser at the front door. He punched my son when confronted in the dining room and took off. I would have just shot the m'fer armed or not, but I was out back with my wife. If you want to be safe, don't come here, if you do, don't get out of your vehicle without checking your surroundings. Sorry, wrong thread, the weather here sucks right now, it is 7PM and -1 we have about 6-8" of snow on the ground

• Sorry bud, I have 378 days before I'm out of here. Well, not out of the forum, but out of this fucked up state. Law enforcement is down almost 50% and more are leaving. My department is down to 8,.. yes 8 deputies, when I had 26. For some it may sound small, but I had one of the average or larger size departments in the state. Don't come here unless you're carrying and are prepared to use it. Just a couple months ago, we had a person break into our home,.. we were there,.. with a cruiser at the front door. He punched my son when confronted in the dining room and took off. I would have just shot the m'fer armed or not, but I was out back with my wife. If you want to be safe, don't come here, if you do, don't get out of your vehicle without checking your surroundings. Sorry, wrong thread, the weather here sucks right now, it is 7PM and -1 we have about 6-8" of snow on the ground

Keep your head up and on a swivel brother (stay safe). Hope your son is ok! Just out of curiosity where are you moving to?

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Keep your head up and on a swivel brother (stay safe). Hope your son is ok! Just out of curiosity where are you moving to?

Thank you sir, we are headed to TN. Anywhere from Sparta, Crossville area or east of that. Been looking for a couple years now but not in a rush. The right place is out there, and when it available, I'll get it. I want something out of the way, quiet, where I can have a fire out back at night, drink a few beers with some friends, listen to music and watch satellites fly by.